I accidentally had sex with my boyfriend's brother 7 times, at this point, should I just ask my boyfriend to join in on the fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidentally had sex, SEVEN times? So he was just wicked hard, all the time, and you kept slipping on banana peels, and 'accidentally' your vagina landed on his penis , SEVEN times?
    Just be honest, You like fcking him, and how do you deal with that? Just forget the 'accidentally' thing, because it would just be a horrible, unrealistic lie!!
    Just say you like fcking him, and face the response!!
    If I was your boyfriend, I would say yeah!! Join in, and let's start with a bare-bottom spanking, for you, for just doing that!!
    Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I would just dump you, if you did that to me. You CANNOT POSSIBLY, 'ACCIDENTALLY' have sex, SEVEN times!! That is just betraying your boyfriend's trust, and he deserves better!!
    And with his brother, too? That messes with the relationship between brothers!!

• Lol, I like your response, but hopefully you know she's trolling. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as accidentally having sex. Sex is intentional. Especially when done 7 TIMES! You can forget it about a threesome, because the moment you sleep with someones sibling, its blasphemy in their eyes. He's going to end up punching his brother's lights out and then break up with you. Maybe calling you derogatory names. Come on now. I may be a virgin, but I am not stupid. No offense, but if you take that to the Steve Wilkos show, and ask that same question -- what do you think the answer is going to be?

What Guys Said 18

• Oh come on. Trolls should at least be funny, this one just sucks. Worst part is you're gonna get the xPer points XD

• "Hey sweetie, so yeah, I've been accidentally cheating on you with your brother for som time now. you wanna get naked with him?"

• Troll/10

• Troll better next time you slut

• "Accidentally" lol

• Lol.

• Accidentally. Is this a new way of saying you a ho? :D

• Accidently 7 times? lol

• Make sure to wear protection

• At least we used to put effort into our trolling back in my day... this is way too sub-par.

https://i.imgflip.com/107oop.jpg

• Accidentally had sex is weird
    7 times you are not a slut
    You are filthy slut

• we need more dumb slooooots like u

• Ask your daddy to join in.

• Troll

• Yea, why not. What ever floats your boat.

• do not ever do that u should ask me to join u lol

• Accidentally... 7 times?
    What a whore?

• You don't "accidenatlly" have sex.

What Girls Said 13

• Troll harder

• wtf? how can such thing be accidental? >:( >:(
    i hope your boyfriend find someone better that will respect him
    *shakes head*

• Ya You should ask the father to join too at this point!!1

• Your confused intention to invite your boyfriend to join for 3some indicates that the affair between you and his brother is already in his notice. Have you discussed it with bf's brother. If you feel they both many not have objection, no problem, go ahead.

• "accidentally" people don't accidentally cheat... you both knew what you were doing. it's not like you accidentally fell on him with both your clothes off seven times, or he forced you accidentally. I'm just so baffled you can try to justify that. I hope your boyfriend sees he deserves better.

• dude you're fucked up

• LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• accidently? 7 times is not an accident, it's a decision.

• Definitely. And if he has a sister, get her involved too!

• How do you accidentally have sex with someone SEVEN times? Is he a twin?

• lol... haha.. 7times is no accident girl :P

• "Accidentally"

• Hahaha, how the fuck do you accidentally have sex with someone SEVEN times?

• 7 banana peels on the floor she managed to slip on and land on his brother's dick cause he was such a gentleman he went there to help her during the fall.