Would you want a very affectionate girlfriend?

Guys, would you want a very affectionate girlfriend? Like a girl who loves cuddling, hugs, kisses, being held, and just displays of affection? And if you could give a short explanation why that would be great. Thanks and I'm choosing MHO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a very affectionate girlfriend because it's what I want to give to the girl, I want to make her feel special and important to me in every way possible, so kissing, hugging, cuddling and just holding her for hours on end making her feel wanted and loved, so I do want it back to an extent, but in a different way, her just giving her time and attention to me makes me feel loved and cared for, showing interest in things I'm interested in or passionate about, that's how you'd make me feel special, showing interest in things I'm interest in.

I'd also want somebody romantic in a way where they'd surprise me with small things like I'd do for her. Coming home after a long day of work, listening to her and giving her a massage, maybe taking a bath with her and reading to her while we cuddling in the tub, or just lay and relax talking about things we like about each other. I think they affection I crave is a lot more emotional than it is physical, but I do enjoy both, as long as she makes me feel important to her.

Yes, I'd want a girl very affectionate. I'd consider it a requirement, actually.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can I answer too?
    I like to have someone who reciprocates the desire to cuddle and hug (especially hug and hold hands! I love physical affection) especially when I feel down I just want to hold someone and someone to hold me... and for me when I'm being all cuddly is my way to show I trust someone very much and care about them and want them to know without having to say it...
    man, I really want a hug right now hahaha.

What Guys Said 66

• Yeah personally I would want a girl more like that. Now if she was just too much and I mean like just going beyond the limit and doing inappropriate things in public or whatever or doing this too much to the point where it didn't mean anything special than no.

But generally speaking yes. I want the girl I date/marry to love me and be romantic and let me hold her and stuff. I want to feel like a man with the most beautiful girl in the world next to me. I wouldn't want someone that's overly shy and can't be physical with me (not sexually).

It's kinda like me asking you-"would you want a guy that doesn't kiss or hug you or carry you?" Basically the dudes not romantic at all. Most likely every girl would say no.

• Yeah, I only want a girl like that.
    I want "love" to be shown with actions, not words. I want a girlfriend to hold, to kiss, and to appreciate, and I want that to be reciprocated.

• But of course. I may be a reserved guy that isn't fond of touching or hugging others, my gf/wife would be the only exception.

• I love being kissed, cuddled, hugged, other displays of affection. I tend to be a very affectionate person myself. I would love for her to share this trait with me. I mean if she didn't do this I would spend all of my time questioning our relationship.

• Do I have to explain? It's self explanatory. Who doesn't loved being huged, kissed and cuddled. It's not only very appreciative on the guys part but extremely adorable from the girls part which just drives us more in love! Plus, I'd be just as affectionate back!

• No, I want a distant one that shows no affection towards me.
    Who wouldn't want an affectionate partner lol... come on now :P

• Yes. Because I've never had one, and all I want out of a relationship at this point is the ability to be myself and still have someone love me. An affectionate girlfriend is just a girlfriend who I know isn't fake.

• There is only one kind of girlfriend to me, an affectionate one! The more intimate with snuggles, kisses and hugs the better!

I don't think I could be with a woman that did not have that quality. I just think It would be an empty relationship if she could not express herself through touch!

• Yes
    I would love a girlfriend who I can be intimate with a lot, someone who I can let into my personal space all the time with no fear, someone who likes me that much and wants to let me know exactly how much she likes me. Hell, I don't think I'll ever be that person who turns away genuine affection, because that shit is way too precious.

• Hell
    yes.

More affection is better. Hug, kiss, cuddle, hold hands, lay on me. More more more.

Additionally, I'm not afraid to show affection either. I may not sit there and slop out her mouth with my tongue in public... but I would almost always be touching her in public. The aforementioned hand holding, putting a hand on her back, shoulder, holding her against me if we were sitting near one another.

• Yes, my current girlfriend and I are very lovey dovey with each other. Lots and lots of flirting and love talk. I love having an affectionate girlfriend and I'm pretty sure she likes have an affectionate boyfriend, I'm a very affectionate guy.

• Yes I personally would. I can get quite grabby myself. I've also been told by gals in the past that I give good hugs (apparently there's a way to give bad hugs?🙄🙄

• Yeah but not girlfriend , i want to have a wife like this in future.

• Well as a guy I like cuddling and kissing so yes I would want someone that's show her emotions this way 😊

• Fuck ya, op, I want that shit. It makes me feel wanted. I can't stand it when chicks are emotionally distant. It makes me feel like I'm insignificant, which causes me to withdraw. Affection keeps me engaged. Disaffection has me walking towards the door.

• That would be awesome. I would also love to find a woman that came after me the way I am expected to go after a woman. One that loves PDA is nice also.

• Absolutely , I love affection.
    I think it's not only great showing it but it brings you closer together

• Yes I sure would

• OMG! yes she would be my dream girl.

• Of course. Who wouldn't?

• Yeah, I am a sucker for that. I am a very tactile person. I love to touch and be touched all the time.

• Yes it shows me that I'm not putting more effort into the relationship then she is and that she feels the same way I do

• Yes of course!

Men like feeling desired as much as women do but often women are content to let a man do all the initiating, or they just don't like this stuff at all, and both of those scenarios are pretty shitty.

• Yep
    I'd love it
    It shows that she cares about me
    But it's hard to find affectionate girls at my age 😂 LOL

• Syre! It's the best thing in the world!

• Yes!!! lots of cuddling and kissing while watching movies and just hanging out :P

• Yes! Lots of affection is good to me. . . at home, but only holding hands in public. I would feel way too awkward if someone else was there.
    It makes me feel like she really cares about me if she is the one initiating the closeness. That kind of closeness can be more desirable than sex too, to just hold each other and talk.

• That sounds great as long as she isn't needy

• I absolutely love it. My wife is very cuddly, and its amazing. She also knows when to give me my space which is equally good.

• More from Guys
    36

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5