Guys: Would you date a girl with a shaved head?

So I have a shaved head. Not because I have cancer or alopecia or anything, just because my hair was really damaged and I wanted to. I thought about growing it back out, but honestly, I personally love it. It isn't BALD. Just a buzzcut. Think Negasonic Teenage Warhead from Deadpool. Anyway, I plan on keeping it no matter what, but I'm just curious: any guys out there that would actually be attracted to me? I mean, I'm still feminine looking and stuff, and I wear makeup pretty regularly, not that I think that someone with a shaved head would necessarily have to to still be feminine.

I feel like my biggest issues with dating when it comes to my haircut are 1.) Guys just aren't into it. 2.) Guys assume I'm gay, or 3.) Guys are intimidated by me, both because of my haircut and because I'm generally pretty confident and outgoing. Any tips or insight on any of those problems?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit that I think it would ward off a lot of guys. That said, you're one of the rare types that I think looks very pretty in spite of shaving her head.

Nevertheless, a lot of guys, especially young ones your age, might associate that with a butch lifestyle, maybe even assume sexual orientation form it, and generally find you odd in comparison to the girls who have, say, shoulder-length hair.

All of these qualities are like first impression gut reactions. So if you want to keep the shaved style but find a guy who likes you, you might have a slight disadvantage in the beginning but might be able to lure their interest as they get to know you a bit better and find their first impressions were wrong.

What Guys Said 22

• I really like the whole Negasonic Teenage Warhead analogy, And yes, I would. As long as said girl is as internally beautiful as she is externally 😉

The whole buzz-cut screams confidence, and I feel safe to say, anyone outgoing enough to do something as awesome as that would have trouble finding the right guy. Just keep looking, and if you want any help, just message me.

• I think I could

• Welp, it does look gay. Tbh. I also prefer hair on my girls, but maybe if you've already shaved your head also try wearing less makeup? The two seem to contradict each other a bit, imho.

• I would not. It's not attractive.

• Generally it's the if I shave my pussy will he love me on this site... But to answer your question I have shaved hair and like the polar opposite on girls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZWfE2dPFSo

• Umm I don't know about anyone else
    But you are attractive if that's you in the pic
    Even though long hairs can make you look gorgeous but still you look good
    Mr Right won't care much

• I'm sorry but a shaved head with those huge eyebrows just look too weird, you also look like a boy and your clothes and those glasses are a big turn off. If you change that I'm sure you will look better.

Well I'll be sure to give you a ring once I get a new face and lower my standards 👌

I think my issue came more from you choosing to attack my clothing and implying that I should somehow change myself to attract men. That's not what I was asking for. I was simply curious what men thought specifically of women with shaved heads. I have no intention of altering who I am to attract someone that wouldn't appreciate me otherwise.

Whoever you are, asker, you are seriously beautiful, and I would drop everything to tell you that in person. You deserve only someone who will reiterate this fact multiple times daily. You deserve someone who will be there and not be embarrassed to be seen in public with you. I would not be embarrassed in the least. I would be proud to be your friend.

• NO! NEVER!

• Tbh short hair is a huge turn off for me so I wouldn't date a girl like you

• It is all about the person with dating- never the look

and just quietly, you are a very pretty young woman

• NOPE

• you look like a lesbian with too much makeup

Wow, that is like, so insightful. So are you saying if I "looked straight" that that would be an appropriate amount, and it's only too much for a lesbian, or are you saying I look like a lesbian AND that I wear too much makeup? Sorry, I just REALLY want to know

Yeah... I was being sarcastic.

• Nope. Not into it

• There not problems. The keep the gyys away and that's ok.

• I might. I would be a tad curious about her choice of hairstyle, though.

• It's different.

• No way. Shame, because you're a pretty girl otherwise.

• Yes why not you are still a girl lol

• Yes of course i think some girls look cute with a shaved head it's not that big of a deal.

• def no.

• i could but girl need to look attractive

• She seems pretty comely. If we got along don't see why not.