Guys, Why are no boys interested in me?

I'm 17 years old and in my second last year of high school. All my life, I've never had a boyfriend. Technically, I've kissed a few guys, but I've never had a legitimate hook up. I've never even had some sort of fling. No boys are ever interested in me, I find it difficult to even make friends with boys. My friends tell me I'm really pretty, smart and super kind. I myself think I'm genuine and funny. But I can't even hook up with a boy at a party! I'm really confident in my own body and I feel ready to start doing sexual things with boys. I don't even want a relationship, just to start gaining sexual experience! One by one, my friends are hooking up with boys and developing sexual experience, and I feel like I'm missing out. I'll never get the thrill of experiencing teenage love. People say that the problem is high school, where only the super pretty girls get attention. Well, that's not true, at least in my case. Genuine, average looking girls at my school are still getting hookups and getting into relationships! I feel like no body cares about me, and I'm truly missing out. I don't want to graduate high school with no sexual experience. At university everyone assumes your not a virgin and it's much harder to get into it then! At the rate I'm going, I'm going to be one of those lonely 40 year old virgins. I'm gradually beginning to accept that I'll never find love, because for whatever reason, boys aren't interested in me. All they do is make fun of my voice (it's kind of high pitched, not my fault and no indication of how genuine I am). I don't know any boys outside of school, my parents are super introverted, have barely any friends and no extended family, so the group of boys at school is all I have to work with. Do I still have a chance at gaining sexual experience before I graduate high school?

3mo Update: I'm not fat, I have a pretty good body. I'm not a bitch, as I said, my friends say I'm really kind, funny and genuine. I also don't come across as desperate around guys, but at the same time I don't hide in a corner.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay.. I don't want to judge you and all, but you seem like you're desperate for attention and you want to disrespect yourself. Just had to say it, it's my honest opinion. Girls like you are the reason why chivalry doesn't exist anymore and why guys get confused about how they should treat girls. Guys probably don't like you because they want to work for a girl (well at least good guys). And I'm SURE you're not the only virgin at your school. Just like how guys lie about the number of sexual partners they had, girls exaggerate the amount of sexual experiences they had. You really think going to college is about getting horny and having sex with hot guys? How about getting an education, making new friends?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• troll is strong

• No offense. But it doesn't sound like you are very pretty or smart. If all you want is sex that is... And if you are pretty, maybe they think your too into stuff and not into them. And why would you want to have sex before University? Just don't think about guys right now... I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the things you type is kind of weird. Most people find a boyfriend in University anyway. I don't plan on getting a boyfriend in highschool.

• in my school the prettiest girls stayed single and hooked up with whoever they wanted while ugly girls got equally ugly bfs
    if you're pretty then it's your personality girl
    are you outgoing? funny? flirty? do you talk to guys? most guys won't go for the pretty and quiet girl that sits in the corner and watches everyone else have fun..