Do you think I will look childish deleting his number?

So a guy I was dating broke things off with me about a week ago

I still have his number and I want to delete it but I don't want to appear childish (He will know because he will no longer be able to see my whatsapp profile pic and status)

Or should I not care since he broke up with me anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• Delete him and move on. Don't even think about it or him again. Its not childish. A child would keep his number for ever and hope he comes back. An adult moves on.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not childish. Sometimes deleting someone's number is the wisest thing to do. You gotta do what you have to do I'm order to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're sure its over then why not. But if you really didn't care about it then why would you bother deleting it. It will be seen as a slight against him. If he's over it he won't care

I do care and I didn't want it to be over.

Ha-ha so what, he didn't reply to a text a few days ago. Is your resolve really that weak? Are just going to give up on this that easily? If you want something make it happen, don't sit and wallow in your feelings of misfortune.

What Girls Said 3

• Who cares if you don't want them number just delete it we often keepp numbers for underlying reasons.

• Yeah you definitely shouldn't care because it's not childish in my opinion. You're broken up anyway, so who cares.

• Lol delete it.