Guy friend touched me in my sleep?

I was at a sleepover and this guy touched me in my sleep, i woke up with his arms around me tight, he started to feel me up i backed out and in the morning he pretended like nothing happened...

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were sleeping in the same bed with a guy there's a high chance he had no idea he was doing it. I know I've woken up snuggling with a girl that stayed over and I didn't do it on purpose, I was asleep and there was someone there to snuggle with apparently.

If he was awake then yeah , thats really fucked up and certainly crossing all the boundaries.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's probably molestation. Like, did you go to bed together, or he just was there when you woke up?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Here come the head hunters!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • This is bad and should not be accepted.

However, where you in the same bed with him. Did you give him a reason to think you wanted more.

Even if you did, he should have done something while you were both fully awake.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him to stay away from you and that out of the kindness of your heart your not gonna tell people but he better stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I meam gotta give us some context. Your 24 and at a sleepover at a guys place you obviously like each other I meam his arms were around you so what? What's your real question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to sounds wrong or anything just clarifying. We're his hands underneath your clothes or private lady parts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you got fondled with bruv.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that was intentional then that is not okay. Gentlemen do not touch ladies in an intimate manner without permission

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he was awake? People can do that in their sleep.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fell you up, what do you mean by it?

Anyway, does that mean you guys were spoon sleeping?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was asleep next to you before you. It was a mistake. If it was after you. It's assault.

0|0
    0|1
  • he's not a guy "friend"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He did it on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexual harassment

0|0
    0|0