Would you rather date a guy that is below 6ft or be single?

Given that only 15-20 percent of guys are 6ft or taller, there simply aren't enough 6ft+ plus to go around for every girl. And this is just 6ft+ plus, it doesn't take into account how many of them are good-looking, fit, funny etc.
So since there is a chance you might not get one of these golden guys, would you rather stay single for the rest of your life or just date a guy that is 5'10, 5'9, 5'8 ... if you fail do to so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather stay single and die a lonely death.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do know women are fine being in a harem with 6'0+ guys. Even when women get into relationship with 6'0+ male, they will turn a blind eye to the warning signs of him cheating on her because he committed to her.

Hookup culture is hear to stay and woman are just fine sharing 6'0+ males among themselves. Why do you think STD are so high among women and syphilis is rising among millennial population?

What Girls Said 14

• My boyfriend's 6'0 and honestly, he's a little too tall. If he shrunk a couple of inches, that would hardly be a bad thing :P I'd go for dating someone under 6 feet than I would for being single.

• My current boyfriend is 5'10". So, that answers that.

• Geez have mercy why are guys so hung up on these things. Height doesn't matter. His way of being is the determining factor if I'd date or not

• I'd rather date a guy (of ANY height) who isn't pathetically insecure about his height.

• Ny height preference starts at 5'9".

• Lol are you being serious? xD

yes, there aren't enough 6ft tall guys to go around

Nobody cares about height like that. It's all in your head.

• *yawn* boring...
    Haven't you posted this question already by the way?

• I don't care much for heigh. I like it when the guy is taller than me, but almost every guy is over 5'2. One of my ex boyfriend's was 5'5 and it was not a big deal at all.

• I'm short, so it won't make sense if I insist that my guy must be 6 ft or over. A little below 6 ft is fine but not shorter than 5'8 ft. I'm 5'5 ft and I don't want my partner to be too close to my height.

• LOL I'm not staying single forever just cuz of a guy's height. Plus I'm 5'2 so any guy next to me is a giant anyways lmao.

• More than 15-20% are above 6' lmao but whatever makes you sleep at night

• as long as he's 5'8 and up, idc. he needs to be fit though that matters more

• Short guys are so pathetic, I'll never date a guy below 6'!

make sure you can compete with all the other girls going for the talles 15% of guys.
      And keep in mind 15% doesn't take into account the ones that are handsome, fit, smart and everything else you might look for in a guy

• Anything above 5'6 will do for me and that covers like 80% of guys, so im good thanks.

What Guys Said 7

• What you need to understand is that women generally take what they can get nowadays or remain single into their 50s. There aren't droves of guys chasing down women in person for dates like it use to be. So a girl may say "6ft and above only" online, but in the real world that usually translates to accepting the one decently confident guy who bothered to approach them in months.

• When you get out of the online dating world, women largely don't care about your height. Your average woman can't eyeball the difference between 5'10" and 6'0" without something specific to compare a man to. As long as your taller than the girl in question, you'll do fine.

• I'd rather not date a guy, regardless if he's above or below 6'. I'd rather be single.

• is the first stat you gave actually real? im not trying to doubt you but can you site it? i thought that number was way higher

• sorry brah if my only option was to date a dude below 6ft or be single.. id be single lol

• there's no way only 15-20 % of people are 6ft+

actually yes it is

In the us, 6ft is the 82th percentile according to this source.
      This means 18% of guys are 6ft or taller

• These height questions tho.