Do guys like surprise kisses?

So, me and this guy had a friends with benefits thing about a month ago, and now we barely talk. He told my best friend that he was scared of rejection, but he was willing to try with me. He still hasn't talked to me about it, so I was wondering if I just walked up and kissed him; how would he react? Would I be able to tell if there is still something between us? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that it is a good idea. If he is shy he might instantly pull away though. I'd still try it anyway.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here a bit as well though. If you aren't totally sure that he likes you, you might want to know if it is his first kiss or not. I think that would be a little awkward for him if he didn't like you. Since you think he does though, go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• generally yes, I don't know abt ure guy thu

• 1OO PERCENT YES

• I'll be honest here...

I would love to get a surprise kiss. However my only problem is having a unattractive girl doing it to me. Then I would sort of flip a little.

• If he had feelings for you, it would be surprising and then really nice. Depending on how shy he is it might feel a little too much, especially in public, but if he's been umm-ing and ah-ing about it and you did something like that, I think it definitely has achance to go well.

What Girls Said 0