What to wear on date to a park?

were going to a park.

and I don't know what to wear /

wear shorts or skirts or jeans..

help .

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your everyday style, try to make it something casual but maybe just a little bit nicer than usual. Like, if you never wear skirts or dresses, if you decided to wear one for the date it might make you seem too dressed up.

Personally, I'd probably wear something like a casual high waisted skirt or dress (maybe floral, cause I like floral, haha) if I was in the mood, or maybe some shorts and a nice tank top or shirt if I was feeling more casual.

What Guys Said 3

• You could do any of the three, depending on what yhou're comfortable with. If it's warm enough, most girls I know feel best in shorts in the park, or jog pants in the cold cause they find jeans more constricting in that situation, but I'm sure a short skirt would be equally comfortable, and it also looks the most feminine of the three, which is something that all guys like and notice...

• Do you have a pic so I can see what you look like to let you know what would look nice? Otherwise I recommend minishorts that are really tight.

• Dress what ever you think is appropriate, comfy and what he might like...

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the weather...

if it's a nice sunny day I'd go with some daisy dukes (denim shorts) and a nice tank top (preferably tight)

If it's a cold crappy day, some curve-hugging jeans and a nice top

Just wear something comfortable (no high heels!) You never know if you'll end up doing something active at the park.

• Jean shorts (lightly frayed) and some tights/nylons (optional) with a V-neck t-shirt or just a loose fitting tank top (or anything lul) With some converse, flats, or sandals.

:D

• a cute tank top and shorts