Why did he stop talking to me?? Did I do something wrong??

Hey everyone, I have posted some questions up here in the past and gotten some great advice so I'm gonna try this again. I met this guy on craigslist... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like to me he chicked out when yall went too fast and hooked up.Yall moved too fast for his comfort level so in order to take things slow, he probably doesn't want to flirt with you by saying "hey beautiful" and all that since when he used to say that yall were moving fast. Bottom line: If you really like him you will GIVE HIM TIME. He will come around. I'm kindof in the same boat you are.I like this guy, and I'm pretty sure he likes me, but he only texts me like once a week, and I want to like call him everday! I just think my guy wants to get to know me better before rushing into anything (including talking/texting alot) which is exactly what I think your guy is doing. He doesn't want to rush into anything, and if he calls you and texts yous alot, before actually getting to know you, then that would in a way be rushing into things. If he wasn't interested in you he wouldn't have told you he was, he could have just not said anything at all. Also, he would not respond to your texts if he wasn't interested in you. I just think he is scared of getting hurt and scared of rushing into a relationship. He is scared/not ready for a relationship becaues he is scared of getting hurt/his heart broken, which everyone is, so you need to make him trust you and move slow for him to show you care and will not hurt him. So maybe you should initiate the texts every now and then since he is hesistant and put him at ease. Say, "Just thinking about you. Hope you have a good day. Call me sometime." or "Hope we can talk or hang out soon!" Just don't call him but like 1-2 times a week and same with texts, so you won't hurry him. Sounds like he just wants to be free right now, but you could always start with getting to know him/be his friend, and then see what happens. It will take time but he will come around if you do this. If he didn't want to talk to you he wouldn't answer. Bottom line: Give him time. He is scared of hurrying into a relationship. Send a text/message about once a week or so to let him know you are still interested but so that you won't annoy him since you aren't 100% sure of his feelings. Hope this helped and good luck!

• Wow really good advice!! It just sucks when you go from talking all the time to nothing really. I'm sure you know that since your kinda going through the same thing.. I will keep you updated and if you need any advice feel free to ask.. Good luck with your man hun.. THANK YOU!!