Answer the pull and/or comment please. ^^
- You only feel bad to reject them.13% (9)17% (10)15% (19)Vote
- You are so desperate to find love that you accept even if you have no feelings towards them.10% (7)12% (7)11% (14)Vote
- You will date them so you can tell people you have a gf/bf.4% (3)5% (3)5% (6)Vote
- You figure if they like you you can use them for sex/money/past time etc.10% (7)7% (4)8% (11)Vote
- This is not an option. No attraction on your side, no relationship.63% (45)59% (36)61% (81)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I think each of those areas have certain exceptions..
Pity -> If you ARE attracted to them, but you pity their low-self esteem.. Yeah I could see it happening (to date them).. But in the end this is gonna leave a HUGE burden on the relationship. That's why a lot of people prefer to avoid dating someone out of "pity"
Boredom -> Most people don't get in relationships for boredom.. I would say that people who are bored will do other things with their time: Sex, work, partying, etc.. I haven't seen people date out of boredom so I can't really speak from experience - I can merely say that I wouldn't date someone for this reason.
Loneliness -> I would think this is the most common of any of the reasons above.. But still it comes down to context.. Sometimes people are lonely merely because they ended a previous relationship.. Leaving them wanting that affection (emotional need) and as such they have to fulfill it.. In turn they end up trying things out with someone new. Other than that, it's nice having someone stand by your side.. But you WOULD need to be attracted to that person otherwise it just isn't going to work out for long.
Money -> I'd love to see who votes for this one.. It's been an ongoing debate that women are money-hungry but I don't really see why.. Most my classmates are female and most the guys I know are alcoholic bums.. The ones who are better than the alcoholic bums are the ones who have chosen a life-partner and are no longer on the "market", so to speak.