What Does It Mean When a Guy Invites You To Hang With His Friends?

If a guy invites a girl to hang out with his guy friends, does that mean he only sees her as one of the guys? Is it like a pre-date or what? I am confused

My interpretation is that since he did this, he sees me as one of the guys because if he liked me, wouldn't he want to take me on an actual 1-on-1 date? That move just put him in the friend zone with me, but hey that might be where he wanted to be anyway right?

Most Helpful Guy

• No , DO NOT drop this guy into the friend zone. He's asked you to hang-out with a couple of friends just so he can get to know you a bit better before he actually ask you on a date OR he's going to do it there when you two are alone. Don't always overthink things that boys do and definitely don't drop them into the friend-zone because if you're confused about what he means, then he's into you. if he wasn't, trust me it would be the most obvious thing in the world and you wouldn't need some sort of book to crack the "man-code" and figure it out. How does he behave when he's around you. Is it somehow different with other girls?