A guy friend kissed me when he thought I was sleeping...? what is up?

Last week, we were riding the bus home from our senior trip and I wasn't feeling all that great. I had a really bad headache and was exhausted. I was sitting next to one of my guy friends (who I've known for a few years now), and he said it would be alright if I used his shoulder as a pillow since he was sitting by the window.

I took him up on the offer, not thinking much of it. I was just resting my eyes (the bus was too loud to fall to sleep) and he kissed my forehead... HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. not wanting to make things awkward... I just pretended like I was still sleeping... but its been bugging me. I feel dirty, like a freaking home wrecker... and noq I don't know what to say to my friend Because I feel so awkward and embarrassed!

Does he like me? or was he just being sweet?

Most Helpful Guy

• i vote he was being sweet. Was like a comfort thing to make you feel better

What Guys Said 3

• Chill out, he just gave gave you a kiss on the forehead because you were sick and wanted to comfort you and express his hope that you would get better soon because he's your friend. That's all there is to it.

• You're no homewrecker. Yeah I guess he was just being sweet. Maybe he likes you too. Don't feel bad, it is kind of sweet.

• dont over react. take it for what it was. a simple kiss on the forehead. he was probably just trying to be sweet. if he likes you he probably would be showing other signs of that.

What Girls Said 0