5 feet 9 inches for a girl is too tall?

guys now I'm feeling so bad ! miserable actually ! I'm the tallest among my friends .. all my girlfriends and like a big percentage of my guy friends ! I feel awkward walking by guys ! I'm fit .. and people say that I look cute .. I make sure to have the latest trends but still I'm so tall ! what should I do ?! I mean when it comes to dating I think about how tall is he not how good ! and I can't stand it dating a guy who's shorter .. I did it before and people made fun of us and I cried a lot .. ughhh I'm tall !

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'm 5'9.5", trust me, you're not too tall, and realistically, it shouldn't be hard for you to find guys who are your height or a little taller. And seriously, it's not bad for a girl to be the same height as a guy. I wouldn't have any problems dating a girl my height, and it wouldn't effect how I viewed her attractiveness. I suppose that subconsciously I might even see her as more my equal, not someone I need to protect or whatever.

• it's okay for me to date an equally tall person but not shorter by an inch ha ha :D thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing wrong with that height at all. I saw a smokin' hottie yesterday that was AT LEAST that height.

• 5'9 isn't too tall. I'm 5'11, and my sister is 5'9, and I still feel and look a lot taller than her. Honestly, there are plenty of tall guys out there if that's what you want.

• i'm searching for just one hahaha :D

• You aren't too tall... There is nothing wrong with your height! If dating a shorter guy is a problem for you find a taller one... there are plenty of us out there! Although we are a little bit rare... ;)

• :):) thank you .. you're too rare in my region anyway ha ha :D

• no, you're shorter than me, so that's fine

• but not all of guys are like you :/ thank you anyway x x

• i think the average height for guys is like 5'10 so you're in the clear, plus I don't think most guys care anyways, I just like short girls for some reason

• 5"9 is kind of tall for a girl but be happy with how tall you are guy like girls that are tall because girl that are taller all was look better in they clothes more than shot girls do.

• yea my mum is as tall as I am and she worked at fashion modelling .. thank you :)

• you are welcome

What Girls Said 4

• I'm one inch shorter than you and I don't find it difficult to find guys who would date me, or even guys who are taller than me. I know it bites, but take a deep breath. It's going to be okay and you're not too tall :)

• I am 5'9 and I'm terrified to wear heels I don't even wear my boots cause they make me an inch taller and its hard to find a guy taller than me. But I try to show confidence in how tall I am I sit there and think maybe guys like legs haha but just put your chin up and strut your stuff. You were made like that and you can't change it so love it

• I'm 5'10" and I know it can suck being a giant sometimes, but learn to love it. There are so many perks.

If you don't care about it, other people shouldn't either.

• no , that's not too tall.