Does she like me if she always texts me first?

there is this girl I like and she always sends a text first, and we talk for awhile and when we meet at someones b-day she would hold my hand and hug me,

she also came over and laid in my bed and watched a movie with me but we ended up talking the whole time

she also texted me DRUNK on New Years saying she wanted to kiss me and spend the night but I couldn't because I was 2 hours away.

Thanks everyone so much :) I think she does tooo when we were hanging out all we did was laugh and joke around :p

but I think I over did the texting today what should I do about that just don't text her for a bit?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her ASK HER OUT ! she IS going to say yes. Ofcourse she likes you , you're good looking and I'm sure you have a good personality because there is a girl out there texting you a lot :D

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty sure she does. I know I do some of those things when I like someone. If you like her take a chance and ask her out on a date or to coffee.

• I say she likes you more based on saying she wants to kill you and spend the night, but not only because she texts you first. But that is a good sign also.

• Hehe, you said kill. That made this answer hilarious.

• whoops, I didn't mean kill I meant kiss. But hey, ya never know what she may have in mind.

• Yeah, I figured you meant kiss. Some typos are just hilarious

• All signs point to a yes! Well...what are you waiting for? Make it official and ask her out! :)

• yes lay off the texting a little , damage control :D

• SHe's definitely interested! A girl that texts a guy first is definitely interested in pursuing something. Just take it easy-one step at a time! goodluck!

What Guys Said 1

• based on your situation, I would say yes, I think she has a thing for you.

but based on the question alone, I would say no, a girl texting you first doesn't automatically mean she likes you.

good luck(: