She has a lot on her plate right now...

I met this girl, we hung out, we talked, we went on a few dates. Then things ended abruptly. I didn't really know what happened. A few months went by and I still had feelings for her, but didn't think anything was going to happen. Then I went to a party last week, and she was there. When she saw me, she immediately grabbed me from a friend I was dancing with, and basically didn't let me go all night. I called her a couple days ago to get things straight, and she told me she had never meant for things to end in the first place, that she really liked me, and would be interested in dating more seriously. However, she said she has a lot on her plate right now and doesn't want a relationship like the last one she was in, where she doesn't get to spend any time with me. I want to make this work, what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow! You are one lucky guy.. Very rarely do women speak to a guy they like she did with you..Especially when you only dated a few times. I believe you have done everything right...or this girl wouldn't be all over you..I get the impression that she stopped communicating with you? And that you did bother calling her 100X within a few months? If this is true..other guys need to take notice. This is what you call being a challenge. Girls love guys who are a challenge.

I could be wrong.. but if its true like I'm guessing...you could be one of the 3% guys who was born knowing how to deal with women! A Natural! If I have described you and what I think happen correctly..let me know and I'll give you a few tips if you need them.

• Did NOt bother calling her 100x times whitin a week. Or DID? How don't get how calling her 100x times whiyin a few months would make him a challange

• lol.. I hate IT we can't edit our messges after we post them! Sorry..I meant to say DIDN'T

What Girls Said 1

• It means a few months ago she had "another option" and it fell thru. She grabbed you, because she knows your like her, Seeing you reminded her that you were an alright guy--did you change your number in that time? If we like a guy we don't usually lose those things...even if its a back burner type of deal. No matter what is on the plate, unless its someone dying or maybe her living situation is not ideal right now or is it long distance?...we usually will at least attempt to pursue something, especially if we want it bad enough. Play it casual...let her lead...then you will know if it was just a "he likes me and it makes me feel good night" or if she actually wants to pursue something more serious...--Just my opinion...but I've done that before...

What Guys Said 2

• What that means is "I thought I had a better option, but that fell through, and I would have felt really awkward calling you back up, so now that you're here, I'm giving you a bullsh*t excuse about being really busy, while at the same time giving me an easy out if that other guy pulls his head out of his ass".

Well, that's what I got out of it, anyway.

• Date her casually. Keep it casual.