Would a guy call or text you everyday if he did not like you?

Pretty simple would a guy call or text a girl everyday if he did not like her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, maybe for a couple of days if he has other, not so good interests. But he likes the girl if he texts her everyday for like...over a week or something?

Girls that he doesn't like, he's not gonna put effort in them.

Would you text a guy every day if you didn't like him? ^^

• The thing is... is it has been three months no joke that we have talked everyday, but we have not become anything more.

• Maybe he's not ready yet? Maybe he's waiting for some signals from your side? I don't know.. Just see how it goes :) good luck!

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• best friends talk evryday :D

• What if you don't consider each other best friends or even have a talk about it?

• then if you talk evriday , then you like each other :)

• If he initiates calls or texts consistently then it's obvious he likes you.

• Ok thanks... ya I've honestly never has to initiate conversation because he always beats me to it lol

What Girls Said 3

• question is.. does HE initiate the texting and calling.. or is he just calling you back etc?

• Any update with your situation? I am in the same situation...

• I was wondering the same thing. My guy friend calls me daily and even when he gets home from somewhere. He left for the weekend and called me a half hour after he had got home. He calls daily to just talk. I'm glad I found this question. haha. He must be into me.