Should I sneak out? I know it's stupid but I'm running out of options here

This guy I met on a dating website (pof) , we have been texting for two weeks. He had been asking me since day one to come and see him. Have no problem in meeting the guy, he seems nice. Just that I'm not allowed to go out because I'm grounded and my parents said they don't want me to go out ever agian because I got involved with a guy doing illegal things . So now I'm stuck because if I sneak out, I'm scared of getting taken advantage of or w.e. but crazy coincidence - I saw him the other day, he came to our house delivering pizza lol. He is really hot, he was smiling because of the irony of the whole situation( he thought it was funny because the one day he doesn't ask me to come out and see him. He gets the chance to see me). I feel a little bit more comfortable sneaking out now because I got the chance to see him in person and he doesn't look like an intimidating guy. He had a tatoo of a rose on his arm( I'm guessing that means he has a sensitive side?). Well anyways, I snuck out with this other guy that I met on the site, we were only texting for two days, he didn't take advantage of me(he asked me if I was comfortable). But he did act like I was just some piece of meat .So I'm scared of that happening agian with this guy.

By the way, it will be after twelve am. When I go see him.

Most Helpful Girl

• you plan on sneaking out every time to see him? if you are going to do this tell a friend at least incase something bad happens and also have a back up plan if the date is weird... like have your friend call you with an emergency... think of every worst case scenerio and have a back up plan

What Guys Said 2

• Well as a man I should say that having a rose on his arm doesn't mean that he has a sensitive side exactly but I don't know him so it's just guessing, I think is best to wait until your parents lift the grounding and then go for it or you are just going to get even more trouble if they catch you sneaking out so best to avoid getting yourself in trouble and don't trust some one you don't know so easy just like you said the other one took you for a piece of mean so trust always a two side line

• Where we are sober, if not slightly tipsy) so I have back up

• This is why I'm going to be one of those dads that will be strict in front of the wife, but teach my children all the outs and be smart about them. I'm not saying go ahead and sneak out, but if you must get out, then at least be smart about it. Meeting random people over the internet like that is extremely dangerous and I would never condone it.

• Yeah, I really don't want something bad to happen because I will regret it later on. Any other advice you can give me? I'm so depressed. I don't like being stuck at home all the time

• Probably talk to him about it first. I don't care what delivery people say, while I was working that type of job, I sure as hell didn't want people that I hung out with knowing I was doing that. Not a issue anymore but you get the idea. Who knows, he may be a new addition to your group. Don't totally live in fear, just be smart about what you do.

• Yeah I get what you are saying , Well I invited him the other night to hang with us friends , we were gonna get drunk ( but I wasn't gonna drink too much so I wouldn't get taken advantage of and my best friend isn't a light weight, it would be four of my friends in total and one of my guys friends doesn't drink). He cancelled because of work.. So I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for another opportunity where my friends are there and he can tag along ( I'm gonna try as much as I can for it to be a

What Girls Said 3

• If it's at midnight when you go see him (12 AM, right?) and you -do- decide to sneak out, you need to meet him in a place where there will be other people around so things don't get bad. Even if you really do want to meet him, your safety should be your first concern. I think you should wait until you're not grounded--your parents will not keep you from going out for the rest of your life-- and then go see him. If you decide you absolutely can't wait, though, do be careful.

• Bringing him along when sneaking out with a group of friends? What do you think? That way I give him a chance and my guy and girl friends will be around so he can't pull anything..

• Wait how old are you? If you are my daughter under 18 and on POF I would grounded you for life.lol POF is a way for guys to pick up girls for sex in my opinion.

• I'm ninteen... Lol family is just strict. That's all lol

• Lol did you know he was a drug dealer in the beginning? Wow your guy friend sounds jealous of you. Does he know the POF guy before ? If he doesn't sound like he is possessive of you Nd if he do probably just old beef from long time ago.

• I didn't know be was a dealer until the third time we hang out and that was a couple wells ago, haven't seen the dealer since then but we text everyday .im waiting for him to buy a car in a couple months so he can pick me up when I sneak out. My guy friends hasn't met pof guy but I know he doesn't like me, he has a crush on my bestie but my guy friend is also in a relationship , my bestie likes him too. He has liked my best friend for three years now

• Don't go out with a new guy after 10:00PM. That's just not lady like and will send a bad signal if you don't want to be seen as a piece of meat.

• Bringing a group of friends along? Hanging out as friends , just to get to know him? What signal does that send?

• Maybe a group of friends would be good, but I really don't think you should sneak out. How old are you? I mean if you're over 20 I don't see it possible that you're actually grounded lol but talk with your parents. They mean well and must have a reason to not want you to go out (bc of your bad decisions) But anyways don't go out with him alone past 10. Going out with friends is fine but don't drink if you do drink don't do too much and make sure someone is sober and don't stay over

• I'm ninteen, and thanks for the advice :)