Do women have the upperhand in the dating game?

So I noticed while at a party me a my buddies and other guys (we are in college) are all trying to get laid. At the end of the party none of us got laid. Mind you we are above average in looks football guys. I feel hot girls hold the "key" if you know what I mean. I was thinking "d@mn these hot girls can have 5 guys tonight but we can't get one lay." ha ha just something I notice. People say women are just as horny as men do you agree and do you think women especially attractive women have the upper hand in terms of sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls hold the key, but only because you LET them, and that's mostly because you are either ignorant of what they want (which in most cases isn't to just get laid), or you're simply unwilling to give them what they want: a committed relationship. That's what most girls want, and if you give them one, and take good care of them, you'll probably get more sex than you know what to do with.

Most girls are horny, and when they are in a relationship and love and trust the guy, they get SUPER horny. But some random dude at a party wanting to get laid is NOT sexy to most girls; it just makes them feel used and gross.

If you REALLY wanted sex, you could get it pretty easily; you'd just need to give the girl what she wants too, so that you are both happy. If her needs aren't taken care of, then she's not likely to care about your needs either.

What Girls Said 3

• We do have the upperhand. Guys will bang just about anything lol. I've known some girls who are the same way, but not many and that's only because they have low self esteem. We also have a good sense at telling when a guy is only trying to get laid, and most (especially more attractive women) like to make men work for our goodies because we know they will do it. Sounds shallow, but hey if you got quality goods why sell yourself short?

• Definitely. but it's an upperhand that can easily be persuaded and directed according to a lot of these girls I see around these days

• Yes. Maybe hornier than men in my case. ; ) As far as having the upperhand, I suppose we do in that guys are likely to be rejected, but men will rarely turn down sex if offered especially from a hot woman.

• Even a girl who is 6 out of 10 which is closer to good looking than ugly wanted sex from hot guy especially at a $hit show college party she would get it most likely.

• Yeah probably. Unless a better offer made a quick appearance.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah because they don't need "game"

• i would say mainly the hot, cute, pretty, attractive women do, because they don't need as much qualifications as men do even if the man is handsome, hot, good-looking, most men will overlook any flaw, insecurity, red-flag in a woman as long as they are attracted physically to her, a good example is women can suffer from insecurity, low self-esteem, lack of confidence, and still get a boyfriend as long as they are decent looking