• Ask
  • myTake

What does a kiss on the forehead mean to you?

On a romantic level what does a kiss on the forehead mean to you? Would you be serious about a man/woman you did this to, would this be something... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It shows he way more into you then just for sex. The kiss on the forehead was purely an emotional expression. It sounds like you have a good one here. Especially since he knows you're willing to do more.

• Thank you.

• Anytime!

What Guys Said 4

• A kiss on the forehead is like a pat on the back, it means the person cares for you. But from what I have read in the past, it is not a good sign in a serious romantic level. It usually means, you are just friends.

• I thought that was like a kiss on the cheek...maybe I'm wrong

• Show Older
    • More of what? lol

• andromacca, I get it, nvm

• LOL that's a type of kiss I give to my stepdaughter!

• I have read where people use it kindredly..

• It means that he cares so much for her.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never gotten one, but I've always wanted one. I'm not sure why, I just think that kind of thing is sweet and protective. Also, the forehead is the least sexual place I can think of to kiss. It shows love and care more than it shows lust.

• A kiss on the forehead means the person cares for you. By kissing your forehead they are trying to express that to you and let you know they do care.

• There's something really sweet about it seeing as most guys these days are just interested in where they can get their penis. Forhead kisses are so non-sexual...they're something I appreciate.