Dating a guy, and he rarely texts...? Is he not into me?

We met online, and met in person. We had a lot of fun, and the next date he cooked me dinner and he put on a movie for us.

we are a lot a like, and have a blast together.

He was cuddling with me, kissing me. It was nice. Especially since my previous ex cheated on me... but for the first time in 6 months I feel like I can breath and be happy. Potentially even with the new guy. (known each other for about a week, although I trust him because of our vast amount of mutual friends) he is a busy guy though. could that just be what's up? I just have never really had a guy not text me, or initiate conversation... Should I wait next time for him to...?

But he doesn't really text... I mean he does, but doesn't I can't explain it. Can any of you guys take my poll?

• He likes you, but is busy.
  • He may not be that into you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see a cause for concern yet. It's only been a week. You will likely need more time to figure out his communication habits. Yeah this guy is rare, which is a good thing. Very little or no texting could mean he's just one of the smart guys. He'd probably much rather have convos in person than through a text message.

He's already setting himself apart from all the other guys..he's being different, mysterious...which has you thinking about him...and talking about him already! I'd say this guy is brilliant if he's doing this on purpose. Very few guys have the discipline, patience, and self-control to not text a girl they like. As long as he calls you every 7-10 days to set up the next date...then you have nothing to worry about. If you become his gf..then he might text some more, but texting a new girl is not a wise move on a guys part.

• Haha thanks for the advice. I just think he is awesome. We defiantly have an amazing time together. I just am shocked I don't get a text. grated he is busy. but wow... maybe I should back off for a while. I am just afraid he may forget about me lol.

• Yeah, don't text him. He won't forget about you.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't text the girl I'm seeing, usually. Only for directions and quick inquiries. Why type to each other all day when we could talk instead? That's the way I see it.

• Yeah that makes sense. I just hope he likes me enough to text me at some point. I mean we really hit it off and such. Its not like he calls you know... I just really want this to work out, and I don't want to screw it up like I normally do...

• Distant is very smart.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you want relationships to much , This guy could be seeing someone else .

• I always go with astrology. What's his sign? pure curiousity.

• Cancer lol

• Cancers are very moody and it's equally harder for him to trust you. But I promise once you win him over, he won't ever leave you alone. To the point where's he's overprotective