Guys: Would you text a girl a lot if you didn't like her?

And I'm talking A LOT. The guy I like and I have sent around a little over 800 text messages in the past three weeks hahaha. That's a lot, I know. We both iniciate, but he's the one that usually texts me first because I'll just wake up to a text from him. :) We hang out in person too, so it's not just texting.

So anyway, how often do you guys text girls who are just friends compared to girls you like? Also, would you text her a lot if you just found her attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on what kinda guy!..if he is a player and he likes u..he won't text you a lot..

if he is a player and he don't likes you he won't text you a lot as well!

if he got no games to play and he likes you he will text you a lot! reply on everything

how can you tell if he likes you! " he will be asking you personal and things that you like?"

if got no games and he don't like you he will text you like normally and he won't ask you private or personal questions!and he might be shy person..so he won't ask at all

so you need to do a small move here!start asking about his life and you can ask him indirect but direct question...but after few question not to be obvious like "do you like any1 now or interesting in some1" if YES! that's good but that's not what you want.. what you really want is "who is she ?" this question will show him that you kinda jealous or curious to know..if its you he might start describing you lol! if its not he will tell you right away

good luck :)

What Guys Said 6

• I text my friends that are girls 3 to 5 times everyday. A girl I am interested in, I text once every 2 or 3 days. Girls I am interested in I would rather just meet face to face or talk on the phone with, so she knows she has my attention. Like Mangetsby said "makes you look clingy with no life if you contact her to much"

• I wouldn't text a girl a lot even if she's just a friend. It's time consuming and energy draining.

I would only text girls whom I find attractive and someone who I like.

• ummm 800 texts in 3 days?

that's a bit much, especially since y'all hang out.

If I didn't like a girl I wouldn't text her, or waste her time, Its wrong to lead a person on.

• Three weeks hahah. Three days would be too much.

• lol okay 3 weeks is okay lol. I misread my bad lol

• I would text a girl I hang out with a lot if I had nothing to do. I'd know that I could just text her because she'll let me, and I wouldn't have to "fake text" in public lol. At the same time, it would hopefully drive her away from romantic interest because I would come across as too clingy of a boyfriend.

• It's even for me going either way, I text friends and girls I like the same amount.

• I don't even text that much the girls I like so... I think this guy is really into you.

What Girls Said 0