The guy I've been talking to, lost his job, and now he isn't texting as much

Reasons? Is it me? We talk all the time and we were talking even after he lost his job yesterday... Not texting a lot today...

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you mean. I'm recently going throught that with my boyfriend. He lost his job and the next day he ditched our date and after that was when we told me he couldn't commit at the moment. I think for a man losing a job is hard because if they can't support themselves how can they do anything for their girl or the person they are talking to... Just think about. Kind of understand him. I know it's hard because I'm going through it. But, I don't want to be taken for granted neither should you... just give him his space. If he wants to reach out to you, he will.

• If I can understand right, all women want really, is to be paid attention to. If I'm right, wouldn't him losing his job make this more of an ideal for her (and you)...?

What Guys Said 3

• he's probably busy looking for a job. It's hard out there.

• Umm, he's probably busy looking for a job?

• ok so one day is your sample size. while I was not a statistics major, I did take one class. needless to say, I am no expert but I am pretty sure that sample is not representative of the population.like honestly, you are trippin over one day of not texting?! I think the Crazy Chicks Association has a new member...

What Girls Said 2

• hes stressed out. he has a lot on his mind.

• He's stressed and he def wants some time to himself. Give him time and space.