Would you date/marry a stripper?

Pretty much what the question says. Would you date/marry a stripper?

Would it matter if they had done so in their past but were not doing it currently?

• For Women... Yes
  • For Women... No
  • For Men... Yes
  • For Men... No
I asked this cause another post of GAG made me think about a situation. 4years ago went to a friends bachelor party. they got strippers (not my thing but I stuck around and played the wallflower). one of the strippers was one of the most beautiful, intelligent, attractive people I ever met. She said she was stripping to pay for her teaching degree (always seems like the case right?). We got to talking and kind of hit it off and she gave me her number and said "I know what I do isn't ideal but...
I really would like to get to know you and more importantly you get to know me." I'm in a happy relationship and couldn't ask for more but sometimes I feel bad that I just couldn't get over the mindset that 'you grind on p*nis for a living' enough to at least go out with her. Not that it could've gone anywhere since I live 2 1/2 hrs from where she was working...just something I think about

Most Helpful Girl

• No. And in my experience in the past having worked, I felt all the men I dated then did not respect me once they knew my job. Hence - now, I feel that men will NEVER respect you if you do not respect yourself. I.e. If you work as a stripper/ pro/ erotic massage/ callgirl - you're disrespecting yourself. No ifs and buts about it. You just are.

• thanks for the response. chose yours as the best because I think it's a good perspective that none of us could really provide.

Again thans for the answer

What Girls Said 3

• Why not know her first? Just be friends and see how it goes, who knows she may stop working in this line after knowing u

• Im sooorry

• Oops I meant to click yes I will date , his past is his past. I look at the present

What Guys Said 10

• Experienced strippers know exactly how to seduce men, most average women don't. The average woman doesn't even know what seduction means. I'd definitely marry a former stripper who has no desire to start stripping again, but not one who still strips - I'd be eaten alive by jealousy and would constantly fear for her safety.

• I don't see strippers as bad people. A buddy of mine is basically in love with a stripper, she said to him that she hates doing it, and that she's in school and paying her way through (she's only 21), but I mean, you would have to be able to trust the girl a lot.

• I think I could date a former stripper, but I can't say for certain if it would bother me that she would do it while in a relationship me although if I had to guess, I'd say I could still date her.

• I would, wouldn't matter to me if she's still doing it or not.

• No. Can't wife a stripper, I appreciate the skill set...but you just can't do it.

• My response is coming more from a fantasy frame of mind rather than otherwise because I am already married and plan to stay with her forever :).

I would definitely date her if she promises to stop stripping. They are so good at playing physical games and they know how to look great from head to toe that a normal woman never comes close. Normal women when they become wives think sex is a chore.

• I agree with a lot of your answer but I just have to say not all "wives" think sex is a chore. In my relationship it is the other way around. I lost it to my boyfriend after 5 days, he was worried that I felt pressured because he's older & more experienced, in reality I just wanted to have sex. Took me weeks after to become emotionally attached to him and am constantly trying to get us to have sex to show my love but he takes a bit longer to recover & I often feel like its a chore for him :/

• I think that return remark was for me :) I don't go to stripclubs too much. I just go once or may be twice a year to get it out of my system. :) I guess I have a somewhat similar situation as the lady in this exchange.

As for high end, not sure but South Florida is very special about stripclubs. Over here, men can touch and hold the girl anywhere "except there" so it adds to the experience. Plus, Latina women are quite out of this world.

• ... and to the lady who commented on my answer, thank you for sharing your view. I guess we all have pur share of similar problems and sometimes we make wrong assumptions.

• God no.

• Nope

• sure, why not?

• why not? I guess some people (myself included) might have a problem with her grinding up on guys, showing off her goodies, and I guess depending on the strip club or private party stripper potentially doing more

• That's true too. There is always more that goes on in strip clubs. It doesn't always stop at the clothes coming off. Then she would constantly be surrounded by a bunch of random dudes who would be creeping on her, That whole environment is something I wouldn't want my girl in. I'd be wayyyy too concerned for her safety

• well provided she's clean and doesn't have any std's I'd date her

• Date? Yes

Marry? No

Marriage is for tax benefits and old fashioned types of people.

• well it sounds like you aren't into marriage regardless of the person?

• Nah, not my bag :)