Ex boyfriend texting me jokes?

He broke up with me a couple months ago but we both still liked each other. After two months of LC (NC is impossible because we go to school together), he started texting me at first just random texts, and yesterday on Saturday morning he sent me an inside joke we have. I never initiate contact with him, he always initiates contact with me at school. His friend told me my ex wants me multiple times, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Why is he doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either A ) he likes you as a person to say the least or B ) to undermine your spirit by ruining the very essence of your happiness and recuperation by creating a false bond using hope that you should not hold in order to cripple your dreams and freedom from his grasp.

Totally B.

What Guys Said 2

• He's thinking about you, and trying to take a low-risk way of testing if you might be interested in getting back together.

• He's trying to get back with you. Not sure if a booty call or shy way of working you over. It's up to you if you want him back.

What Girls Said 1

• he is selfish..he broke up with you and is probably not having much luck hooking up w anyone new so he goes back to the fall back girl..don't be there for his foolishness..u will be hurt yet again