How to have a first kiss with your girlfriend?

Okay so I've gone on 2 dates with my girlfriend and they've gone well. The first one was a double date to see if she liked me, and the second was alone with her to ask her out. We've talked every day to each other, and I really like her (and I'm pretty sure she really likes me too). I'm going on a date with her tomorrow to a cafe for lunch and to talk, and I really want to kiss her to show her how much I like her (and it would be both of our first kisses). However, I'm not one of those guys who treat girls like sluts, and my girlfriend is really respectable as well (we're both good Catholics and stick to our values). Having said this, I have no idea whatsoever as to how to kiss her or even just hug her or hold her hand. We're both meeting at the cafe tomorrow and we're going to meet each other there, then eat and talk, then I'll walk her back to her car and we'll say goodbye. How should I go about doing this? Should I hug her hello then hold her hand walking out then hug her goodbye then kiss her? On the cheek or the lips? Or should I do something else? Please give me a really good answer and I'll make sure to rate you really highly (best answer)!

Also we're both going to be high school seniors if that matters. And she is my first girlfriend and I'm her first bf.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe the old fashioned rule is a kiss on the 3rd date, which you're saying this is. I like your hug hello plan, that's a good way to guage her reaction, if she returns the hug, you're golden for more physical touching, if she seems off-put by it, scratch the whole plan until a later date. If the hug goes well, I'd move on to the cafe without hand-holding, unless she offers her hand. Look for an opputunity while sitting at the table in the cafe to reach across and touch her hand. If that goes well, then hold her hand on the way back out to the car if possible. When you reach her car, wait and see if she faces you. If she does, she's likely expecting a kiss. Lean in some, but not past the point of no return, where there's no backing out. Let her come the rest of the way. If she doesn't, act casual and tell her goodbye. If she leans in, close your eyes and enjoy your first kiss. Hope I helped. Good luck with the date.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a bit late on answering this, but I hope its alright. Speaking from a girl perspective, I'd say let the kiss come naturally. Lets say you guys are hanging out and all of a sudden she's staring at your lips... then that means that she's trying to hint to you to take the lead. For the most part, I'd say to just let it come naturally. Don't worry about it too much because it will happen.

What Guys Said 3

• Thats not a girlfriend, sorry. That's simply a crush. Catholics are actually one of the most open religions, allowing you to pretty much do whatever so long as you ask "forgiveness".

I would start with other non-pushy physical contact. Hug as you said. Maybe lead her through the door with your hand on her back and that kind of thing before hand.

• i saw go with what you have up there. Hugs, plus the kiss on the cheek will totally leave her wanting more, and on the next date there will be so many signals that she wants to kiss you couldn't miss it.

• You should try to do it when both of you will be parting ways.