Average text response time from your SO

I was just wondering what the average text response time people have from their SO during a conversation because I feel like my boyfriend is an incredibly slow texter :( So I just wanted to see what you all thought and how it compares!

• 0-30 mins
  • 30 min - one hour
  • 1-3 hours
  • 3+ hours

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• 3+ hours definitely. I don't much like the idea of texting and would rather use my phone as an actual phone. I don't check my texts often and any girl who was dating me would be aware of that. If she wanted an immediate reply she should use her phone as an actual phone. To me, text means low priority.

• If its like a ongoing Convo responses should be very quick like within 1-3 minutes depending on the length of the message. And how long your message was. Longer then that at sometimes cause maybe he is doing something or his time is occupied, or he doesn't like texting but he does for you. If it isn't working try phone convos or video chat.

• My girlfriend is *lucky* if she gets an answer within 3 hours. Or at all.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends if one of us is busy with something or not. If that's the case, it usually takes 10-30 minutes for a response. But if we're not busy and just talking with each other, it's usually 1-5 minutes for a response.

• Usually A. it can be longer if he is doing something and/or doesn't see the text though, but if its longer he usually tells me why and tends to apologize. lol