She wants me to pick her up on the first date at her place..help ladies.

So I met this chick on vacation and we exchanged information. When I got back I rang her to make plans to meet up somewhere, and asked if I could pick her up and I said yeah sure. So she gave me her address and that's that. Is that normal? A good sign? Or she just wants someone to pick her up? She seems to dig me and all...just wondering what you ladies thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say maybe she doesn't have a car, or maybe a license or wants to carpool, or maybe she likes a little old fashion. Either way I am guessing she likes you, so have fun.

• I was thinking the same thing should may not have a form of transportation

• Ya I do know some people who run into that problem and aren't comfortable with public transportation.

What Girls Said 4

• Actually I don't see anything wrong with it that's usually what the man does is picks the woman up at her house but I now a days I would be somewhat skeptical especially if I didn't know you to well I would rather meet the guy at where ever we was having the date at but that's just me I don't know if you could be a stalker/weirdo and I may not want you to know were I live

• I've had guys pick me up on first date because it felt like an actual date:)

• If she wants you to pick her up then pick her up. If you feel uncomfortable picking her up, then tell her be honest. You could also make arrangements for a limo or taxi to pick her up.

• I think she is definitely interested in you! Give her a chance

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like you do not have proper etiquette or understand proper protocol.

Don't worry she will not be in your life long. If picking her up is an issue, it will be hard for her to introduce you to her family and friends for fear that your lack of manor will display her poor judgment.

Your mind is in the wrong direction.

• Is it normal? Not so much these days, for first dates. Is it a good sign? Definitely! I mean, by rule then, that means the date ends with you two going back to her house, with far greater possibilities than parting ways in a parking lot. It also brings a greater sense of closeness, since you two will be driving together.

• I wouldn't think too much into it. But don't assume that's it's an automatic invitation to stay the night there.

• She sounds needy and trying to see how far you will go for her to see How much she can use you