If she's ignoring my apology, what should I do next?

So me and this girl I've been penpals with online have been falling out lately, down to my fault. She's sent me texts saying "But you are ruining it.. you have ruined it!" due to my repeated behavior , then after saying I wouldn't "fly off the handle again", she told me "I can't be arsed now if I'm honest. You've done this too many times."

So I left it a few days and sent her this on Facebook:

"I’m sorry for the accusations, for being childish and flying off the handle lately. My head’s been all over the place with personal stuff and I just snapped :/ Was wrong of me to say what I did because you’re none of those things, far from it! It doesn’t excuse how I acted, I know it’s happened a lot but I promise I won’t let it happen again. I don’t want to lose our friendship like this as I really don’t want to fall out with you! Hope you can forgive me, but I understand if you don't. Reckon we can draw a line and still be friends?"

It's been about 7 hours and I haven't had a reply, yet she's "seen" the message and been online/tweeted about 10 times since on Twitter.

What should I do now? Get on with other things hoping she'll forgive me down the line? Someone told me not to send anything again as it will annoy her and push her further away, is this true?

I was thinking about leaving it a week and texting her about my depression problems that I've been having and that's the real reason why I've been flying off the handle lately, that I do want to be her friend but I "can't guarantee this won't happen again" and that she'd have to accept that this is "me".

This is someone I am trying to keep a friendship with

What Girls Said 1

• dont talk to her. you said your apology did what you had to now move on delete her from your Facebook/twitter if you have to

• the deleting/unfollowing thing is where the problem started. she's annoyed and said she finds it hard to talk to me in case I go about removing her again, etc. She ended up replying to my apology with "do what you want", so I replied "Well, I'd like for you to forgive me and for us to get along again, I do want to stay in contact... But I'll leave you alone and move on if it's not what you would want". No reply now.

She keeps replying to this guy on twitter, teasing him, maybe that's why

• Just leave her alone give her space. If she wants to talk then she will come to you. But if you keep on persisting to contact her it makes you look desperate and obsessed

• She ended up replying "Can do what you want" the morning after so after a couple of days I replied "Well, I'd like for you to forgive me and for us to get along again, I do want to stay in contact... But I'll leave you alone and move on if it's not what you would want". I didn't get a reply, I still want to be friends with her. I did log out of Facebook since though to stop myself sending something else, she has my number which she can contact me on if she ever wants to

What Guys Said 0