How do I tongue kiss properly?

I've made out with more than 60 people but I never never never use tongue. The few times I have it has felt strange and unnatural. So, how do I tongue kiss? In the movies it looks so smooth and fun but in my memories it's all drool and swirly tongues

Most Helpful Girl

• How the hell are you making out without using tongue? And with 60 people? Dafuq?

When he tries to stick his tongue in your mouth, grant him access. Trace his lips with your tongue. Really "tracing" is probably the best thing for you to have in mind if you're new to the whole thing. Run your tongue along the underside of his. Suck on his lip a little bit. Hell, suck on his tongue. There's not a right way or a wrong way. It took me years to finally figure out that technique doesn't fucking matter when it comes to kissing or sex. Different people have different techniques. It might be awkward at first, but you figure each other out and set a rhythm that works for both of you. What matters is being into the moment. As soon as you stop thinking "well, I kinda wanna do XYZ but I don't know if he'll like that or not" and just start DOING it and ACTING like he loves it, things get a million times hotter.

• Just continuous kissing... I usually reject the tongue by like pulling away. Kissing neck and all that stuff etc etc etc
      60 isn't a bad number if you average it over several years... I go out a lot

Thank you for the tips. I think that may be a big part of it for me, overthinking

• Gotta be honest the way you rationalize the sheer number is the same way every man where I have ever known says it's OK they have slept with 80 people in ten years.

• Meh. I don't think she needs to rationalize or justify how many people she kisses. Frankly, it's none of our fucking business. I'm more perplexed as to how she has so much experience, yet has no freakin experience. And why continue doing it more often when it's not even enjoyable or you're not getting everything out of it?

OP - find some random guy you'll probably never see again, and just go to town practicing. It'll probably be awful, but you'll never see him again so who cares. Trying to get technical about learning/explaining how to make out is like trying to get technical about explaining how to tickle fight. "Well, first you tickle the ribs on the left side for 10 seconds. Then you switch and tickle the back of the knee for 4 seconds. After that, it's best to double up and tickle both sides of the waist simultaneously."

What Guys Said 10

• If you've never used tongue when kissing then you haven't actually made out at all.

Tease the tongue just a little bit. Relax and it will come naturally. When I was first dating my girlfriend and I used to swap a piece of gum back and forth. It was kinda hot and helped us figure out what we liked.

• Well it's a lot of continuous kissing... and neck kissing and all that... I usually pull away when there's tongue because I've never enjoyed it. Sometimes I stick it out and I either think I'm terrible or the guy is

• Some people just don't like tongue kisses. That's okay, to each his (or her) own.

• Its not uncommon to think it feels odd at first I mean it does feel like two eels wiggling around in your mouth. But it gets better with time and like any sport or activity you get better by practicing and the people in the movies are professionals so everything they do is smooth and perfect other wise they don't get payed.

• You just do it. Keep practicing with someone or your boyfriend until it feels right and natural.

• Here's advice from the best, LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCD4zMEsmMY

• just be gentle about it, augh this girl at a club i was dancing with stuck her like entire tongue in my mouth...

• I've heard some people that they do like a, b, c, d, e like the shapes of them but i dont know haha i usually just do what comes naturally

• To be able to to French kiss properly you need to be comfortable with the person.

It's usually after a few normal kisses that I decide to use the tongue.

• French kiss is the most beautiful. lick of the language is beautiful.

• Try to get in sync with the speed and movements your partner is doing.

• just feel it...

• Do whatever feels right but don't turn it into a mechanical exercise

What Girls Said 14

• Pretty sure it's not making out if there is no tongue.

• I've only ever kissed one guy so I don't think quantity helps. Maybe it feels strange and unnatural because you seem to be kissing every guy that walks by you.

• Is this question serious? I'm surprised by the number ALONE. How can you not know how to kiss after kissing 60 people. You're just fake kissing like they do in the movies then.

• Well I know how to kiss-kiss and I HAVE tongue kissed but I don't like to because I'm not sure I'm doing it right. Why surprised... that averages to one guy a month over 5 years...

• I agree arwens you can get a lot of nasty diseases from just kissing.

• @whattothink

I mean, more bacteria is actually passed through a single handshake than kissing someone. Buy kissing that many people? I couldn't do it. I also think that's how people end up with mono, herpes, etc. I guess that's why I find it so gross. I would want to know a heck of a lot more about a person before I even THINK about kissing them. I guess I just respect my body like that. Not everyone is going to have a piece of me.

• XD I remember the first time I got kissed, just over 4 months ago. He gave me closed mouth kisses at first, and then he moved into tongue kisses. It was so weird for me! I just like sat there, I literally think I was frozen in place not even doing anything, just kind of letting him kiss me and wondering at how weird it felt, like nothing I'd ever felt before. A warm wet tongue in my mouth. . . I'm pretty sure he literally asked me how it was and I said it was weird. But by the end of the night I had figured it out hahaha just needed to experiment a bit with putting my own tongue out. Something to look back on and smile.
    P. S. LOL "swirly tongues"

• Start by normal kissing. Move your lips together in sync then play with their hair. Then slip your tongue into their mouth when the time is right. Play with their tongue almost as if you're sensually fighting for dominance and searching their mouth with your tongue. The best place to play with your tongue is on their tongue or the sides and lips. Bite their lips some (SOFTLY) while you are regular kissing to get the feel going.
    It's hard to describe if you can't tell. 😂

• Making out with no tongue? Whats the fun in that?

• If you don't use tongue, you're not making out. You have only kissed 60 people

• be submissive about it. follow his actions.

• Swirl your toungue around his and suck on it a little every now and then

• You've kissed that many people. .. And your tongue never left your mouth
    Mind blown. But to me it's natural. Just try it

• You just flick the tip around. It's instinctual you don't have to think about it

• I'm wondering the same thing... So when you find out let me know.

The first time I was kissed I believe he tried to tongue kiss me and it felt so odd I freaked pulled my head away, walked off, and acted as if nothing happened.

I haven't been able to kiss since!

• It's scary! Sometimes I think it's the guy but I'm also scared it could be me who's weird at kissing? Some guys are too TONGUE TONGUE TONGUE

I feel like with a first kiss it should be dry, shame on that boy

• Exactly! I know just what you mean but honestly I can't see a better way to get better at tongue kissing than actually doing it.

No matter how much I dread it

• You've probably gotten with as many as I have, maybe less (personally stopped counting) but with the majority of mine were with tongue. I suggest you let the guy take the lead and mimic what he does.

Check these guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJsEHT5djlw and their other help videos. They're pretty good and i've used one or two more advanced techniques to shock. It's hard to practice with a non creative guy though/a bad kisser. So if you want to try something new, start doing things his way, then in a pause spice it up. He should mimic, that's when it become fun.

• Thankfully someone who hasn't made me feel shitty about the number! The video helped a lot thanks! :)

• No problem, takes time but eventually it'll become fun. Good luck, and don't forget to watch the other videos they have on that channel too!