He always cancels last minute?

I've been dating this guy for the past year and lately he's been really flakey. He'll make plans then cancel them last minute. I know he's not cheating or anything because he'll call me and we'll end up talking for hours instead of doing something.

This is getting really annoying. I look forward to doing something and I get excited about it. Then he'll say he's busy or there's too much traffic or some bullshit excuse not to do it.

He doesn't do it all the time but it's enough times then it's getting to the point where I'm tired of it. It's just rude to to this right?

I'm left sitting at home with nothing to do because it's a last minute cancellation and too late to do anything else.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a pet peeve of mine. There's nothing worst than making all these plans and being excited then getting ready and then --cancelled--its very rude and you should be mad :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him he is leaving you as an option

What Guys Said 3

• Now I'm waiting for girls to flake me. JHAHAHA

• dump him! you can do better!

• Dump his sorry arse... I hate people who flake, especially last moment.

What Girls Said 2

• You are not a priority to him, just an option, and he gives you the bare minimum. I know what this is like. Leave, it won't change. How disappointing and saddening is it to be canceled on, a after having hopes up... And after a year together. It's very hurtful and doesn't change. Rip the rug right out form under him and put an end to this relationship.

• He doesn't want to say no because he doesn't want to be rude, but then he's not into you so he makes up excuses.

• But why make plans in the first place?