Awesome Video Game Costume Ideas for Halloween

Welp, it's that time of year again for people to dress up in costumes. If you're one of those who have no idea what to dress up as then maybe you should give these a try. Even if you're not into video games you can still pull these off. I'll do a mix of some with male and female costumes, with others only being 1 gender.

Minato Arisato & Kotone Shiomi

To start this list off we have the two protagonists from Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. You could also dress up like the other characters from the series but I'll only put pictures of the two main ones.

Lara Croft

From how she looked in the very first Tomb Raider to the modern look, pick whichever you like most.

Nathan Drake

From Uncharted

Emil and Marta

These two are from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and both look awesome.

This guy from Devil May Cry series looks freaking awesome! For men you could also go with the one where he's shirtless as an excuse to show off to the ladies. :P

Now here is a sexy witch that has many looks.

Resident Evil

L'arc and Ryfia

These two are from Arc Rise Fantasia, though a lot of the characters look awesome

Dishonored 2

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Geralt and Ciri

Battlefield 1

Snake and Quiet

These two are from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

Fire Emblem Awakening

With all the characters in this game you will have a hard time picking who you want to look like. The ones I will post are Lucina and Tharja.

She's from Mirrors Edge.

Pokemon Trainer

This one doesn't take much work and just needs to have a hat with a pokeball on it.

Vault 108 Gary

Last but not least on my list is Link from the new Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! This costume seems like a dude or chick could pull it off.

Well, that's all the pictures I can add and I hope y'all enjoyed these costume ideas. Please let me know which ones are your favorite or that you wish you could dress up as.

Mustachekitteh is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 4