Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• 23d

Guys working in construction see similar situations every day, though they don't go leaping off the building with a bungee to often.

• 23d

Oh. So she's crazy. :P

• 23d

i guess she doesn't have a fear of heights

• 11d

Im the first to suggest that photos like these are fake and staged in a photostudio. It's the easiest thing to pull off.

• 11d

ı wouldn't do it

• 23d

I probably couldnt do it but I don't think that nessesarily makes her brave. If she doesn't have a strong fear response to heights then it she doesn't really have as much to overcome.

• 23d

It takes not only a lot of nerve but also a good dose of insanity as well. I believe there is a saying that you should not tempt fate and stepping out in places like this is tempting fate to the extent you could fall to your death. I personally believe there are enough ways in this world to get yourself killed without helping it out by actually stepping out on the ledge.

• 23d

Attention Whoring upped their game?

• 23d

Just proof of today's narcissistic society. People will risk anything to look cool and garner likes on social media.

Let's just hope that she doesn't discover G@G. She'd be hogging the HDIL section daily. Lmao.

• 23d

I wanna do some crazy shit, but Jesus Christ 😳

• 23d

WOAH, talk about head for heights :-)

• 24d

Great skill and guts.

What Girls Said 5

• 11d

wow so brave

• 23d

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The depth and perspective is incredibly dynamic. I love the juxtaposition of her being the only person on top of the ledge with an entire city full of people beneath her.

I would say that of course she is a brave person. I'm not scared of heights, but being on the edge of a cliff or skyscraper still causes anxiety.

I remember standing on the edge of cliffs at the tops of mountains as a child. The feeling was surreal. I could see all of the trees blurring together with rivers and streams and lakes running webs throughout the mountainside. I once stood in the middle of a wooden bridge that was 100 feet tall with nothing on either side of it. I remember that being scary, so I can only imagine how brave she'd have to be to climb up to take all of these pictures.

(No I'm not knocking construction worker's bravery. They're equally as brave, and even more because they do that for a longer period of time.)

• 23d

OMG she's so brave

• 23d

There are so many idiots who have hurt themselves or died from selfies. Unfortunately she is going to end up doing the same because of her narcissism.

• 24d

No thank you :0