New TV Series You Might Not Regret Trying Out

These are all NEW TV shows that are coming up - at the end of this year. Keep an eye out for them if you're looking for something newely refreshing and fun to watch!

Delicious

"A drama series about food, love and infidelity in Cornwall."

Flowers

"Dark comedy about the eccentric members of the Flowers family. Maurice and Deborah are barely together but yet to divorce. They live with Maurice's batty mother and their maladjusted twin children."

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Centers on the titular holistic detective who investigates cases involving the supernatural. ..."

Shut Eye

"Charlie Haverford is a scammer with a small chain of fortune-telling storefronts..."

Chance

"A forensic neuro-psychiatrist reluctantly enters a dangerous and violent world of mistaken identity, police corruption and mental illness."

Quotes taken from:

http://www.imdb.com/?ref_=nv_home

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• You had me till the last one, and that requires me to get hulu plus again and there was a reason we dropped that, it sucked

• Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency sounds interesting, a detective who investigates supernatural.
    Chance also looks intriguing.
    Flowers - Dark comedy, hmm, it is like The Addams Family?
    Delicious, I guess it's about some chef and his family, is it in Cornish language or English?

• Not sure about the Flowers - probably more homely than that... The last Q - English (not sure which accent or dialetc, though).

• I meant Cornish language (it's Celtic, just like Welsh or Irish)... but I suppose it's in English, just like the title (Delicious).

• I like the look of "Chance"

What Girls Said 2

• ı remember the last one probably heard it before
    thanks

• The last one sounds so interesting.