My ex won't even respond to a text.....

My ex won't even respond to a text that is a simple YES or No answer...Or if he is okay? What does this mean?

My ex and I were doing great or so I thought I thought we had gone to another level. We were all over each other in love... For his birthday he got gifts from me and my family. Two days after we had a disagreement about money basically and that day he broke up with me saying he couldn't do it anymore and walked away from me so easily. Now he won't even respond to text. But he has don't this before and we get back together but it is always me being persistent with the call that we get

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

As harsh as this might sounds, here is the bottom line. You have to let him go. Do not try to text or talk to him because that will only hurt you and prevent you from moving on. If he was really meant for you wouldn't have any of this drama. It would be easy. You should not have to chase someone or try to get him to come back to you if you have done nothing wrong. Even if you had, if he was really right for you, he would be right there ready to talk to you and try to work things out. Unfortunately, this is not the case here. As hard as I know it is, you have to try to force yourself to stay busy. Just get out an do things to keep your mind off of him. Get together with friends. Whatever it takes. Just force yourself not to contact him because that is most likely what he is expecting. YOU WILL GET OVER HIM AND HEAL. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but just take one day at a time. Not only that, it will make you a stronger person.

Remember, relationships are supposed to add to our lives, not detract from them. He needs to bring something to the table to show he is worth your heart. He is not showing that at all. If you continue to try to get back together with this one, you are wasting your youth on him. Open yourself up to someone who is worthy of your heart because this guy is not. Have you ever heard the saying: "If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, they are yours. If they don't, they were never yours in the first place."

My boyfriend just broke up with me a couple of days ago and we were totally in love, too, or so I thought. But the reason for the break-up and the way he was able to just toss me aside showed me that he was completely unworthy of me and that although it seemed like a perfect relationship, it really wasn't. It couldn't have been for him to treat me like that. Yes, I am sad. I see things that he left at my house or in my car that were his and I get really sad. I wonder what he is doing and wish it could have been different. But I don't want him back because he doesn't deserve me. No one deserves to be treated like that. Remember that.

Respect yourself and don't give in. Move on. It is really hard to do but it does get better with time. I promise you it does. In the long-run you will be grateful that you left him behind. When one thing ends, something new begins. Open yourself up for the right man to come along. If you try to stay with this guy, he never will. Trust me on this. Best of luck to you and remember to keep your chin up and stay busy. Don't try to contact him!

• GOSH THAT WAS A REALLY TRUE AND HONEST COMMENT AND I APPRECIATE IT ALOT. YOUR RIGHT HE DOESNT DESERVE ME. SOME DAYS I SAY "SHOOT HE CAN KEEP IT MOVIN" AND OTHERS IM LIKE YOU AND SEE THINGS OR GO SOMEWHERE AND GET REALLY SAD. BUT I AM STRONG AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH WAY WORSE. ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THEN THAT TO BRING ME DOWN. THNAK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING ME STRENGTH AND HOPE!!!!!

• Don't look at it as you know you were right in the argument. There are two sides to each story and you probably had some fault in the situation, at least from her standpoint. Recognize that she has a different viewpoint and accept that it doesn't make her automatically wrong. Yeah, she may have been doing some bad things and was ignoring you, but she didn't see it that way. She was moving in a different direction and needed space. Sometimes that happens in friendships. If a friendship is strong it will survive those little bumps. Again, make sure you figure out what fault you had in the argument so you can learn from the situation. For example, you mentioned that you waited until you couldn't take it anymore before you blew up. Learn from that.

Once you can do this, bite the bullet and call her. Forget your pride. The bottom line is that you want your friendship back, so are you willing to make the first move to get it back? If it means that much you should be. Go to her acknowledging your fautl in the situation and if she is open to it she will most likely acknowledge her own fault in the situation. Again, it isn't about who was right and who was wrong. Forget about that, apologize, and tell her how much you value her friendship.

• I really admire Anonymous' answer...I don't think you could've said it in a better way. And that's definitely true...it shouldn't be difficult if you know perfectly well that you did nothing wrong. I was in a somewhat similar situation...my ex even admitted that he f***ed up (I was the one who broke up with him)..and he hasn't even tried to come back to me. He sure as hell doesn't deserve me, and what I look forward to more than anything is that I'm moving on with my life and transferring to a university, and doing what I'm supposed to be doing. And it makes me happy to know that I broke up with him early enough before I got too attached, and now I'm looking forward to the moment when that perfect guy will walk into my life, one whom I can share something special with. Always look on the bright side. Be happy that you have a great guy out there waiting for you who's going to treat you the way you should be treated, instead of wasting your time on this loser. Good luck :)

• well I know how you feel my hubby and I are going thro the same thing, All I can say hun and this is what I am having to do is that you just need to give him time. Give him time to think about what has happened and eventually he will want to talk to you.

• That ia unfortunate that you are going throught the same with your husband let me know how it turns out.

• i don't think that this relationship gonna last,you have to talk to him about this.if there is something causing this that make him ignoring you a little you have to figure it out!so just talk to him.i don't think you like being with him like this

• We have talked about it and he say that he gets mad and doesn't want to talk to me and its hard for him not to call but he is stubborn so he wont. Your right I don't like this but I fell for him and he wasnt even someone I would usually be with.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!