My good friend was drunk and told me she loves me but I don't know what to think...

We're both 20 and met 2 years ago in high school. I've always had a crush on her but never told her. She had a boyfriend so I never tried anything... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Shes most likely confused. she's a single momma which is hard and I'm sure she does have feelings for you but she was also embarassed about having them so quickly brought out. YOU need to think really seriously before you try to get into anything with her. she has a baby and that is not a small thing. its not like a dog. if you stay around and become a part of the kids life and things don't work out the kid will be the one who suffers. and god forbid you get her pregnant and it doesn't work out. I suggest you tell her...if you really want something serious. .. that you have always had strong feelings for her, but that you would like to take things slow if she's willing to see where it might lead. date for a while living seperately, try not to stay overnight too often, and if she wants to postpone the sexual side of things you need to be able to respect that and if she changes her mind so be i, but you shouldnt try to coax her into it if she not ready to go that far just yet. anyway, just be careful and if you do get involved take things slow for everyones sake.