• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex keep bringing up the past?

My ex and I were together for 3 years and broke up 2 years ago. Once all the dust had settled we started to talk and became friends again. We have... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• Because he loves you... Why are you asking questions when you already know the answer.. And just for the simple fact that you guys are still talking and you even give him the time of day, shows you still care too.

• He still has feelings for you and was probably deceiving himself into thinking that you still liked him since you're "friends" after breaking up. As for getting back together, iunno, maybe he thought the attraction was strong enough to pull either of you over to one another. This is why being friends with ex is a very, very tricky little thing. You're pretty much walking over thin ice with the cold waters below being the harsh reality of either party still in love/feeling for the other, who has already moved on.

• It took a long time for us to be friends... I only got back in contact with him because I knew I was completely over him and since he had had two girlfriends since we broke up and years had passed I figured he had moved on too... especially since he dumped me because he didn't have feelings anymore

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!