Guys, would it bother you if your girlfriend kissed a guy friend on the cheek?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 5 months and he is a junior in college and I am a freshman. We go to school 5 hours apart from each other and he is very involved in his fraternity. My roommate (who is single) and I were out with some of the frat guys and our other girlfriends here... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't like it...she shouldn't be showing physical affection like that to no other guy but me and male family members.

You see it as a simple innocent kiss on the cheek, most guys will see it as giving your affection away to someone else he should exclusively have (since he is your boyfriend).

As I say on this site over the years, if you want to do what you want, stay single.

If you can't refrain from kissing male friends on the cheek to satisfy your boyfriend's emotional relationships needs, then you don't deserve a boyfriend at all. That sacrifice isn't asking much at all IMHO.