Valentine's Day Outfits

Ladies, here are a few Valentine's day outfits:

The Classical

Valentine's Day Outfits

A red dress for Valentine is a classic, with red or black shoes and black colored jewelry with touches of gold. You could get creative with jewelry. I personaly think back and gold match red best. The red dress is a substitute for the famous little black dress, on Valentine’s day.

The Edgy

Lip accessories are perfect to add to your Valentine edgy look. A good example of an edgy look is slim jeans, red top, black blazer , and high heeled mini boots. For the look to be more edgy and daring, replace the red with neon pink. I love that lipstick necklace and that lipstick clutch.

The Cute

Heart patterns in an outfit is what makes cute and in the Valentine’s day spirit. This outfit is great if red or pink aren’t your cup of tea, but you still want an outfit that’s Valentine day-ish.

The elegant

For an elegant outfit, pastel colors are great. This outfit is simple yet elegant. The beige stilettos and the heart shaped jewelry add to its elegance. My favorite piece is the peach pink skirt, love that color!

The glam chic

Black has been the glamorous color of fashion for years. A black clothing with a touch of red is a glam chic outfit for this coming occasion. A red lipstick and signature earings will complete the look beautifully.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

• Wow they all are very cute as well as hot. Great list. :)

• Edgy or Cute for me,
    I may enjoy the most elegant but no, -queervoice- not with those shoes hunny~

I Love the colors to glam, getting "some" would be like fighting with a black widow spider, I pound on those things. -winkwink- ( kidding )...
    ( seriously though, #Arachnophobia )

• I love the elegant look.

Very sexy to me.

• The cute
    ---

• I liked the cute one with the white dress and black hearts its sexy lol.

• @HollywoodGlam Thanks, are you going to be doing a myTake for guys?

• I. Love my woman glam on V day.

• What the hell does chic even mean

• I like the elegant. It has so much class.

• glam and classical are the best

• Go with the cute

• Elegant n cute are much better

• I'm A fan of the Cute outfit , I like that one the best !!

• Very pretty outfits.

What Girls Said 27

• damn!!! i like the glam chic... the elegant and the cute... the edgy is nice too but a bit too much (with the lip heels lol)

• The 'cute' and the 'glam chic' - my favorites! =)

• They're all so cute! I'll wear them all! I'll go shopping in the cute outfit, go to brunch in the elegant outfit, go to lunch in the edgy outfit, go to dinner in the classic outfit, then go partying in the glam outfit!!! Don't tell me I can only have one!

• But if you had to pick one... for vday, which one would it be

• I like the cute and the elegant. I don't know why but for vday in my head red is all your gonna see. So because the dress is black and white but with hearts adds festive but not "overdone" so to speak.
    As for elegant. It looks like you could go out or if the date is to stay in and watch movies then just take the heels off. I don't want to say it's the safe outfit break for lack of better words that's what I'll say.
    So it doesn't make your date feel bad if he just wanted to watch romantic movies with you and you come over in a cocktail dress and look like you're ready to go all out.

• Cute and glam chic look sooo nice! :3
    Then maybe the classic.

• the cute one is adorable. and the classic one is nice :-) i dont think the edgy is all that edgy. the shoes/socks or whatever they are, are hideous

• I know, the shoes are the least good thing about the look :-/
      If it was just simply black it would have been better

• yeah, i agree. or even red

• i'll be wearing CHANEL ♡

• ooh the cute one is cuteee! haaha

• The cute one is what I'll choose. Except the heels, I don't usually wear them :b

• The heels are a little too high for me. :/

• I love the cute outfit so much!

• I really like the elegant one, its so classy

• you can never go wrong with black, gold, Chanel, and Christian Louboutin's

• The Elegant is so me!

• Love this!

• Glam chic all the way.

• The Edgy. Although I was trying to see if there was an outfit without high-heels.

• I love the edgy look except for the lips stuff.

• The classic fits me the best.

• More from Girls
    7