Does this dress look too slutty on me? Does it show too much? (picture)?

http://i58.tinypic.com/o8ifb5.jpg

What do you think?

Thanks!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Slutty
  • Its alright
It does lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a firm believer that a woman should show her cleavage or legs, but never both at the same time, try wearing a pair of stocking underneath to make it less skanky

What Guys Said 36

• I never think or feel that just because a girl is dressed in a sexually attractive way that it makes her a slut. It is very sexually attractive, but I wouldn't think you were a slut. I think you're a person.

Not all guys have this kind of viewpoint though. Some (especially younger) might think you're advertising more than you're ready to give.

• If you were trying to impress a guy on a date then that would be the dress to wear. You would have to wear nice knickers though because they would be visible to everyone when you sit.

If you were going to a family BBQ, then don't let your Dad see you in it!

• It IS very pretty and sexy, so there are places/situations you wouldn't wear it. But you wear it very well. Looks hot on you.

• Depends on the occasion. For anything formal or trying to attract guys (nor for sex) it is the wrong dress for that.

However, for casual wear and such it's pretty good. Walking with this on around town might get some looks, but it isn't revealing enough to cause a stir.

Basically, it's not slutty, but it isn't a church gown. It's in-between.

• It turned my head... Actually, both of them haha. Damn you have a gorgeous body honey! Personally I think its sexy as hell, I love it!

• Honestly, it looks more slutty than not. Just because you're showing so much leg. It's not like I mind. I have a penis.

• You look stunning in it. Nice mix of classy and 'slutty' (for lack of a better word).

• Depends on where you wear it. For a club or party it would work. I think the combo of being low cut and that short is too much together.

• It depends what you're wearing it to. Defiantly not work attire. I think you look good in it! Have a good time. ;)

• You look gawjuss not slutty.

• What's the occasion?

If you're going on a night out/date then it would be alright, it might be a bit too much for day time wear though.

• Your body is elite and the dress is good. Great bar/club dress.

• daaayyyymmmmmmnnnnn

• If you feel fine in it, no one can tell you otherwise.I think it suits you, really nice.Although, I wouldn't mind, if it's a bit longer. ;)

• It looks very nice

• It looks pretty hot - I'd not assume you were a slut though.

• You gonna give some hard time to your date, tho, if you know what I'm saying

• damn i liked it and also liked u and ur hair lol

• You look very sexy but I don't think slutty.

• it looks ok, it isn't conservative but not slutty either looks like you wanted to dress attractive

• Its fine, but depends what for really

• I looks sexy on you love it

• Too short, should be longer.

• it depends on which occasion you wear it...are you going to church, or for a drink?

• It doesn't look demure or slutty, but sexy in a classy way!

• If I was your father, you wouldn't leave the house with that dress. But I'm not your father ;) lol I think it's a little revealing, but that's how 90% of girls dress nowadays so...

• Its a little slutty, but yo, slutty ain't a bad thing.
    You look fuckin great, accept that as a fact and own it.

• Well, from my point of view, I think you look great in it. Go for it!

• hawt as hell

• It's okay but you should really make your bed :P

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 21

• nah it doesn't look slutty at all it looks nice. that is how a slutty dress is
    www.lambopower.com/.../post-3902-1357392967.jpg

• Revealing? Yes. Slutty? No.
    I'd be uncomfortable wearing that, and I'd probably wear a pair of black spandex shorts underneath it to make sure I don't flash anyone my lady bits. It's pretty short, that's for sure. But if you like it, wear it. It looks good on you. :)

• Oh and you should probably do something about that bra. It doesn't look very flattering like that.

• Yeah i know! I didn't wear the right bra, thought it wouldn't be noticeable... *blush*

• It really isn't all too noticeable! It took a while for me to notice it. At least it was a black bra, it could have been way worse. It just disrupts the shape of the cleavage part of the dress. So yeah, def. wear another bra that has another cup shape. :)

• well its really short and shows a lot of cleavage… I don't know i mean only time id wear it is on top of my bikini at the beach

• Yeah i agree with you, i regret buying it, didn't even try it on. Thanks!

• nah girl dont regret it, just find a different use for it.
      i respect u for actually wanting to be classy rather than coming off as slutty.

• Both you and the dress...Very stunning! Just make sure it's situation appropriate, though. A date, clubbing, etc. and you'll be a big hit.

• It shows a lot of boobs and legs.
    But if your going out to some place nice, where women are dressed similar wear it!

• It makes your boobies look good. But I think you should try to cover up the bra.showing off them cups make it look a tad bit slutty. The dress itself looks alright though

• Yeah I know, I didn't show them on purpose, was wearing the wrong bra. Thanks for answering

• So much cleavage. So much jelly.

• No, just a really good push up bra haha

• there is nothing wrong with the dress it's cute. it would only make you seem slutty if you wore it somewhere in appropriate like inside a church or to court dates

• Is this dress by Forever 21 with straps crossed on the back? If it is then I have the same dress I find it a bit short so i like much more how it looks with black tights or black pantyhose on. I love my dress a lot I'd say its my favorite. And i style it in so many ways

• No it not from F21, from a no name store over here. Thanks!

• It's a little too short in my opinion and I don't like it when the bra is showing. However, it does look good on you so if you are comfortable with it then go for it.

• Not at all, it's not even full bodycon. You look good.

• love the dress on you too it looks great on you but too revealing just keep it for special occations ! :)

• It depends on where you're wearing it, but in my opinion...
    Rock it girl! The dress is totes cute, and you look gorgeous in it!

• The dress is ok and boobs are showing attention goes to boobs :D

• I think it looks great on you. Cute but not slutty. Only thing I'd change is I wouldn't wear a bra with it if the cups are going to show.

• Its alright. But be careful of 'wolves':P

• It's okay, but you should make sure the bra isn't visible. Maybe wear a tank top or something over it if you can?

• It's too short for you hun, but you look good!

• The length is good but it shows your bra! XD So I guess the top part shows too much. XP

• You look like a How much for the night type of girl

• Too bad Im not but thanks

• A piece of fabric makes someone a slut?
      You sound educated lmao!

• Pretty much

• It's too short, you'll be pulling it down all night to keep it covering your bum and then your cleavage will be more on show which make you want to pull it back up again. It's a nice dress and its flattering for your figure and its not slutty compared to a lot of other dresses, maybe you could buy a longer bodycon lace dress to go under it so you'll have your boobs covered a bit more without changing the cut of the dress too much and you'll have a bit extra material at the bottom?fashionattractive.com/.../ so it looks more like this or maybe just wear spandex shorts or a Vodacom skirt in a similar material under the dress with a cropped jacket if you don't or can't return it

• Your bra is showing, that's really the major problem with the outfit. It's also quite short, as I can tell it is shorter than where your fingertips reach.

• Also want to note that those two points make it look like the dress doesn't fit you.