How to wear a handbag with short handles?

I have one bag with short handles (houseoffraser.scene7.com/.../I_187265802_01_20130726 this one) and I have to wear it in the crook of my arm, which leads to cramps in my arm (lol) and makes me look a bit... I don't know, arrogant. I don't think others look arrogant wearing that, it depends on the person ofcourse, but I think it looks arrogant on me.

Girls (and guys with a handbag), how do you wear a handbag with short handles?

Most Helpful Girl

• Also depends on the size of the bag. If the bag is big then I would hold it in the crook, but if it's small id probably hold it down by my side. Saying that though, I never have a small handbag, so I literally always carry mine on my arm. Personally I hate carrying handbags any other way. I don't think it looks arrogant :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• That's the only way to wear it. Or you can just hold the handles and keep the bag near your upper thighs. This is exactly why I don't buy bags with short handles. I -hate- how people look with them. Super snobby looking for the most part.

• So do I, haha. Too bad, I found a lovely handbag but only short handles :( oh well, better for my bank account then!

• Yeah... I'm sure you get those marks on your arms from the material digging in. Plus... you need one able to stretch out your arms once in a while lmao

• To be able**

• No I don't have many short handles handbags just wear it confidently or avoid wearing it I suppose or carry it in your hand like u would a suitcase lol

• You could hold the handles