Which hair color do you find most attractive?

For guys, but girls feel free to answer. Which of these hair colors do you find most attractive and why?

link

link

link

• Blonde
  • Brunette
  • Redhead
Here's a fix for that first link link
Here's a better example of the blonde. link

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought brunette was darker than that, and I think that red hair is a little light. That is just what I think. My sisters have red hair. It is obviously red because it is really bright.

I think this is brunette : link

This is red: link

My hair is a dirty blonde something like this except a litter darker: link

What Guys Said 8

• None of the above. I prefer black hair, brown skin, and brown eyes, however, if I were to date a white woman, I'd prefer she have black hair.

• I have traditionally dated blondes, but I actually find brunettes more attractive.. but its not for everyone, I find redheads and blondes attractive too, but they have to have a skin tone that suits the color well

• Black hair is the best. But I'd have to go with brunette, since black is not a choice. I don't like light colors like blonde, but redheads are ok.

• i find brunettes more attractive as well...idk why. I'm blond tho haha

• Brunette

• Redhead, I saw that because my crush is a cute redhead with short straight hair

• I love girls with really dark brown hair that's so dark it looks black from a distance. It's the sexiest natural color there is. Unnatural hair is a whole different story.

• i honestly don't give a s*** about hair color I like them all

• Yeah, I don't get the big deal with hair colour. My friend has brunette hair and she seems to think that is why guys don't like her. She thinks that blonde equals "fun" and brunette is "boring". It kind of makes me mad that she would say that since I have blonde hair and I have no guys going after me. I think it is really how you present yourself, don't you agree? Plus whenever I look at this site all the guys say they like brunette hair, not blonde.

• Ive had ex gfs both blonde and brunette hair color to me is an accessorized bonus, your going out with the girl not her hair lol

• @ enviro_shery

I agree.

• well I can't decide..like all of them!

What Girls Said 11

• I don't think there's any one colour that's the best. I mean, it depends on the length, the style, the shade, the face. . .

Out of those three, I think I like the redhead the best, though I'm usually not a fan of red hair.

• That first link doesn't work. :/

I think the third one is prettiest on girls, definitely. I don't care for red hair on guys, though.

• <3 brunettes. Especially when they have light colored eyes. Ugh...yum.

I just like the tortured brooding types, I guess. haha

• brunettes for life.

• I like redheads

• In my opinion, brunettes are usually the prettiest :]

• The Redhead wins, the brunette colour looks dull and the blonde colour looks yellowish.

• I love dark hair on guys. Blonde doesn't do anything for me. That's why I dye mine. I look horrible with my natural hair color.

• im a big fan of brunettes

• Well, I'm blond, but apparently brunette is most attractive on girls?\:

• It just depends on the girl.