What are those dresses/skirts that flow when girls spin called?

What are those dresses/skirts that flow when girls spin called? I totally went braindead. But they are sooo adorable <3

Updates:
Haha. Don't worry. I think it already helped that the assistant manager was hitting on me and said that if I get in I have his recommendations. XD They won't know till they hire me.
Ummm it's fine. The assistant manager was flirting with me. And he thought that I was a cute girl and that he'd vouch for me. Sooooooo... That's kinda how I got in. I'm just trying to get my way in by looking cute. Lol!

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• A full skirt, or a circle skirt?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ummmm Wow. Learned what a circle skirt was. It is ADOORRAABBBLLEE >.<"" <3
      But um. I found it. I think it was flare dress. Flare dress twirls right? O. o

• Show All
    • Ummm it's fine. The assistant manager was flirting with me. And he thought that I was a cute girl and that he'd vouch for me. Sooooooo... That's kinda how I got in. I'm just trying to get my way in by looking cute. Lol!

LOL I kept on writing on notes. I was so confused how to work this

• Haha wow well that sounds like an interesting situation, good luck with that!

What Girls Said 4

• A skater skirt? Are you a girl or?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I have a pic to know what you're talking about?

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're a girl? Then why does it say your a guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm born a guy. Lol

• Show All
    • I love the way how guys treat girls and all the cute stuff and everything... Even though there's toooooooooo much drama at the moment. Too much arguments with other girls...

• A swing dress, I think.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do swing dresses twirl? And they go up and and elegantly go down slowly?

What Guys Said 1