"SAGGING" pants?

Just curious about what people think about the sagging pants trend.
Especially what girls/women think about boys/men that do this?
Also curious about if it's only males that do it or whether some females do it as well (I never saw a female do this, but I guess it's possible).
Please check (A) if you like it or (B) if you don't like it, and if you yourself do it please check that option (I will assume you like it). Feel free to explain what you like/don't like about it :)

• Yes I Like It
  • No I don't Like It
  • I am a proud SAGGER
I would like to hear opinion from a girl that likes it, to tell me why she likes it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like it when guys sag their pants. Never have and never will.

What Girls Said 11

• I neither like it nor understand the appeal. Who knew a type of pants worse than those allover sagging ones that would ride down to halfway down the butt could ever be created?
    dailypicksandflicks.com/.../...th-saggy-diaper.jpg

• When I see a guy sagging his pants, I have to assume there is something wrong with him. Sag is nor swag!

• It's the dumbest trend that's ever existed. I've seen a decline in it in recent years, though. Seems like at least intelligent guys understand how distasteful that look is.

• It's the dumbest trend that ever existed. Guys, don't do it. It makes you look like you can't pull up your own pants or dress yourself properly.

• No it reminds me of a baby wearing a loaded diaper.

• Does that even still exist?
    Good God!

That's bad...

• I don't like it at all. For some reason it makes me think "lazy" when I see it.

• i don't like saggers. so you know how you pants someone who wears them right, by pulling them down. For a sagger just pull them up.

• I've heard that gay men in jails do it so I don't find it attractive.

• if I date someone that sags their pants what they pants gonna look like if they meet my parents

• Personally it depends, if the guy wear his pants way low, for example halfway down his ass, no but I don't really mind it otherwise.

What Guys Said 10

• I remember when it was cool during my middle school days but its pretty fucking lame now. and the way the trend started makes me wonder why kids thought they ever even wanted to sag their pants, so fucking lame.

• Sagging is a weird fashion statement to me. I don't see why a guy would want his boxers showing. Plus it's indecent in public.

• People look so dumb doing that shit.

• It looks bloody ridiculous.

• I see no point in wearing sagging pants, I myself prefer to wear tighter pants it enhances my butt lines better.

• don't minf about them basically... peopl canwear whatever they want ;-)

• I used to sag when I was in high school, but now I think it's immature and lame. Not only that, but it is out of style. Not nearly as many people do it anymore--not even in the hood. Also, some people get the wrong impression now that a dude is gay if he sags.

• I used to do this early 2000´s felt so cool. Then I gained reason.

• There is no way not to look like a mentally impaired dipshit when sagging.

Just sayin

• i like the free air on my cheeks sometimes they need to breathe