Girls, I need girls opinions about a guy wearing girls jeans?

I need girls opinions about a guy wearing girls jeans?

So I am asking for a second opinion from girls about the type of jeans that I wear and if I should wear them.

I am a straight guy, but I only wear girls jeans instead of mens. I don't like the feel of men's jeans, or the way they fit so loose and baggy. But girls jeans are made to fit tight and are a lot more comfortable. I have only bought and worn jeans like in the photo for a while now, and have wondered what people think when I am out in public, girls most of all. So girls, do you think these jeans look alright for me to wear? Or what?

• Stop wearing them now
    71% (27)
  • They're alright to keep wearing
    29% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Thank you everyone for your opinions. I now understand better now that next to no girls think wearing these are ok. I definitely didn't realize it was that bad.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! most people on this site are MAJOR confirmist. asking them for style advice is a waste of time. they'll not understand it and insult you. I have always been into the more alternative looks. tight jeans on guys are beautiful. or at least fitted. loose looks sloppy. same as I said yesterday, darker colors look better though.

• Haha, hey @thewanderingme !! Yeah, I decided to ask one more time, turned out to be a mistake. Lol. And yes, exactly, loose jeans looking sloppy is a perfect way to describe it. Thank you. And it feels good doing something that people find abnormal. I am being different and doing what I want, not what I feel I have to do to be "normal"

• :;high five::

What Girls Said 10

• I honestly don't mind them at all. I might be strange but I typically don't look at guys below the waist so really do your own thing:)

• Weird would be an understatement. I hate skinny jeans on guys.
    Basically they make themselves look extremely unappealing.

• You can find guy skinny jeans they very similar, but what you wear should be based on comfortability. Who cares what people think!

• LMAO there are skinny jeans for men this has to be the funniest I read online in a while?

• Why would u wear girl jeans, besides there are skinnies for guys u know

• Again? You asked the same question couple of days ago 😑

• I would worry we would get are jeans mixed up... so personally I would stop. Honestly I don't find it attractive when I know about them but it's not like a huge dealbreaker. Honestly do whatever makes you feel comfortable and do what makes YOU happy, not others.

• Dude, you look super gay and retarded. I can see your smashed nuts, and it's disgusting. You are stupid if you think that is comfortable. But let me guess, I bet you wear women's jeans because you have no balls, right? Sorry to be blunt, but you look pathetic dude.

• What the hell is wrong with you?

• You could have given your opinion in a more respectful way.

• You can wear whatever you like.

But I'm always skeptical of men who claim that women's clothing is more comfortable. Women's underwear, pantyhose, women's pants. Uh huh, right, so much more comfortable... totally not a fetish...

• Not exactly a fetish. I do enjoy feeling like I am out of the norm and doing something abnormal

• Why would you want to wear girls jeans?