Should a guy wear TOMS?

I don't know if I should get some TOMS or Sperrys. Keep in mind that I'm also updatin my wardrobe for a girl I'm about to date. I'm going to get my paycheck in a couple days and need a style for summer so I want to get a pair of shoes (A red pair and black pair of TOMS or 1 pair of Sperrys) and some clothes to match them. Not many guys wear them at my school, one guy likes to dress differently and the other one can rock them insanely good. A lot of girls think it's cute when he wears them, and some thinks it's word or "gay". I have worn them previously (the guy I mentioned that rocks them is my friend and he let me wear them) and no one said a thing about them, but I might want to try again. And the second question is, should I buy TOMS or speedy boat shoes (the brown ones a lot of guys wear)? See the problem is that I know for sure I can pull of the sperrys, but with summer approaching I don't know if I should go with the toms or sperrys cause sperrys don't look like much of a summer shoe.
So I have a couple questions to sum this all up:

Should I get TOMS or Sperrys?
If I get TOMS what color?
Whats your opinion on a guy that wears TOMS?
Would you date a guy that wore TOMS?
Would you rather date a guy that wears TOMS or Sperrys?
Thank you for taking the time to answer!!😀👌👍

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should get Toms because they're super cute. I love wearing Toms and I also love when guys wear them! I think black or red sounds fine, really any color would look nice. I think guys who wear Toms are super cool, in fact if I like a guy and he wears Toms that is a definite plus. I have dated a guy who wore Toms and I would rather date a guy who wore them as opposed to Sperrys (however Sperrys are cute too). Now I want more Toms lol, I have like 3 pairs and I'm hoping to get a pink pair!

What Girls Said 8

• Oh I'm rooting for sperry, they're the most comfy things ever, and versatile (ouitfit wise) , plus they're boat shoes, so they are for summer and you can wear them barefoot.
    1. Sperrys
    2. No colour. Sperrys
    3. Not as fashion forward as a guy with sperrys (generally)
    4. Possibly
    5. The dude with sperrys

But at the end, find whatever you like best and find the most comfortable. Have fun shopping!

• I prefer sperrys. TOMS is a great idea but I don't like the way they look on anyone. Plus they don't fit me so I can't buy them anyways :(

• Personally I'm partial to the sperrys
    if you do get toms, I would get black probably.
    I don't really have anything against a guy that wears toms and I don't really know if It would make a difference. I'm also from MN which is covered in Lakes and so a lot of people live by lakes and sperrys are "boat shoes" I definitely love the look of sperrys on a guy.

• Why not?
    I see many hipsters going for them - toms and skinny jeans...
    Good LAWD! O. o

• Get both. In three colors each. Imagine that !

• Sperrys in my opinion a guy would look good on a dude

• definitly sperrys. makes a guy way hotter

• I like them in red!