Which body do you find the hottest? And why? (PICTURES)?

Which body do you find the hottest?? And why?? (PICTURES)?

33% (25)27% (17)30% (42)Vote
    29% (22)44% (28)36% (50)Vote
    38% (29)29% (18)34% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|26

Most Helpful Guy

• #1, she actually looks like she works out a little and is very proportional. #2 , #3 are just natural thin/average girls.

#2 is the worst, her shoulder look too narrow for her body, her boobs are too big for her body. It just looks like someone was trying to fit 3 people in a Lambo

0|0
    0|0
    • 2, her boobs look too big for her body because her bikini is very padded with a slight push up.

• oh, well then #2 should not be wearing a padded bra, those are big enough without :)

• If you call cocaine, and duromine working out tun I suppose #1 looks fit...

What Guys Said 25

• For me, it would be a tie between Selena and Scarlett. They have more healthy body fat, and just look healthier in their weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of them have enough meat on their bones. C is closest but needs to weight more and have more curves.

0|0
    0|1
  • I picked 2 because she seems to be most in proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • All are skinny for my taste.

2|0
    0|0
  • Number one because she looks the best to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 is way too skinny.
    3 looks like she has small boobs
    so number 2 is perfect 😏

1|1
    0|0
    • The third one is Scarlett Johansson and she's got pretty big boobs haha, I guess it's the bikini :) But yeah, the second one is perfect!

• Show All
    • really? its her haha :D? i guess it must be cause of the bikini. so strange tho :/ on other pics they look enormous lol ^^

• It's the bikini haha :)

• 1|0
    0|2
  • I like the fourth one

0|0
    0|0
  • The first two look too skinny, 2 is better, but still. Most appealing is the third.

1|0
    0|0
  • first one is too skinny I don't like thigh gaps, third one has small boobs, second one has toned body, big boobs, wide hips, so yes 2nd one.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look good and I would be just as happy being with a girl with any of these bodies. First one looks like a model though, the other two are more in the vain of attractive -average-. They're all good

0|0
    0|0
  • #2, something about her proportions...

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 for me, and 2 is okay.

0|0
    0|1
  • 2 and 3 are like the exact same size?

0|0
    1|0
    • No, 2 is thinner, 3 is more curvy

• Show All
    • plus I was not mean or offensive. This post is mean and offensive.

• I do have to agree 2 and 3 are VERY similar I would say. 2 has slighter larger breasts, and 3 has slightly thicker thighs, but other than that they're very similar.

• Can I just play 1 like a xylophone?

0|0
    0|0
  • it is a tie between Selena Gomez and Scarlett Johansson.

0|0
    0|0
  • they seem all the same to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Interesting..

• I choose 2. Normally i'd say 1 but damn, she looks like daddy long legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • B) Salena
    With that being said, I wouldn't complain about about of them. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look pretty similar to me esp #2 & #3 but #2 looks more like natural curves

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I guess us girls can tell there is difference between 2 and 3 haha, but I can see they could look similar :)

• Show All
    • Yeah I know what you mean :) Well the third girl is Scarlett Johansson and she's pretty short, like 5'3, but doesn't look fat at all.. Size 12 to me sounds big though lol.

• Not saying #3 is fat, just saying is all and size 12 isn't big, if anything it's still below average here in the UK, i love curves on a women

• They're all pretty much the same to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl looks hotter but just paying attention to the body I picked number two.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. 1 is too skinny... .

2|0
    0|0
  • The third.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• #2, Selena's body. The first one seems a tad bit too skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls, why the hell do you want to look like some skinny bitch (sorry for the word)? I mean, curves are way hotter. Many guys would prefer Scarlett over those thin girls.
    I wish I look like Scarlett XD I guess that's the kind of body we all should look for. Natural stuff. Maybe I'm crazy but I think Selena got a boob job, and the first lady, I think she doesn't know what a big fat delicious hamburger is.

0|0
    0|1
  • #1;'s body is hot as hell. she has big hips small waist beautiful body. interesting to see how guys opinions differ

0|2
    0|1
    • I know, she is super hot!! Exactly, that's why I posted this question in the first place :) Wanted to see what people say and also how girls and guys opinions on what is skinny differ too

• Show All
    • @yc2k15 my body is very similar to hers and as someone who's family member struggled with an eating disorder, I'm very offended by your comment. Anorexia is a mental disorder not a size. You're saying because someone has a thigh gap they "get around?" Glad to know that when people look at me they automatically assume I have fake everything

• You are being so god damn typical right now. I said She looks big due to the almost anorexic body. I didn't say she is gross because she suffers from an eating disorder... Wait why don't you just put more words in my mouth and say that I hate bulimic people.
      Your entire post nd all of your comments are completely ridiculous. Stop comparing women to each other, you supposed to be a woman aren't you? what productive outcome did you expect from this?
      P. s learn to read

• I chose #3 because she looks the healthiest. She has the best waist to hip ratio and muscle tone. #2 is beautiful. #1 looks freakish to me. like an anorexic with breast implants.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one - Scarlet is the hottest of those three. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • The first only with no boobs because I like skinny bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 is too skinny to me, I love Selena but her body is a little meh.. if 3 is Scarlett Johansson then I'll go with that but this bikini ain't flattering for her gorgeous body.

0|0
    0|1
  • Selena's. She's not to skinny and not too chubby.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3. 1 is a bit too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose 1, she's a tad on the skinny side for my preference, but I found her the hottest so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want to look like the first

1|0
    1|0
  • Cause that's my body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the third?

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson for sure!