Does acting cute around guys turn them on?

My boyfriend finds it really hot when I act cute around him. Its mostly when I knowingly act young and gullible around him he gets really turned on. Does it happen to guys in general or are men usually more attracted to younger women. I am 22 but I look like I'm 16, so that kind of adds to whole thing as well. Let me know your opinion on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is 'cute' 'cutesy'? Or 'airhead'? If so it's a turn-off for serious guys.

You and your boyfriend have your relationship. I'd suggest that you keep it between yourselves.

Ted

What Guys Said 3

• i personally prefer very realistic girls. a girl can act funny and all that, but still her age. I prefer to deal with the girl herself not her fake cute moments :) sound like a bum I know! ><

• He sounds like an ephebophile. Nothing unhealthy about it, just a matter of preference.

• i think it's cute =] as long as you be yourself then its all good. =]

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys might like it maybe because it makes them feel manly but others may be turned off by it because they may find it sophomoric.

Personally I don't think you have to act silly and gullible to flirt. Just being gregarious and cheerful is enough for most guys, I don't like to do the gullible and young thing too much because he may start to see and treat you that way