What to wear under the Halloween costume?

What to wear under the Halloween costume?

Got my costume but didn't realize how short it was. What should I wear under the dress?

• Nothing :-)
    13% (4)55% (31)40% (35)Vote
  • Red tights
    52% (16)21% (12)32% (28)Vote
  • Pants
    13% (4)4% (2)7% (6)Vote
  • Leggings
    16% (5)16% (9)16% (14)Vote
  • Other suggestion, please comment
    6% (2)4% (2)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks everyone! Got the red tights and black shiny boots. It was a hit!!!

1|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say nothing (if you must, wear a red thong or panties), but some red knee high boots would look great with that...

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Red tights or red leggings would accentuate your costume by a lot. Your outfit is mostly blue with little red. The red would look fantastic. On the other hand, super girl doesn't wear tights or leggings but you're not in a comic book haha so the tights would be good to go!

1|1
    0|0
  • Sexy superbabe!!! Wear nothing of course! Save the guys night on Halloween! Haha. Easy access for post party fun too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur costume already looks good... I'd wear red tights to enhance the superhero look

1|1
    0|0
  • Major league push up bra, red micro G-string, and if you don't have to walk much, bright red patent killer stilettos, presuming you're going for the max vamp look.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Are you going to an adult party where you are looking for love, or is this with young kids around? If it's an adult party, I would suggest between nothing and red tights. If it's with kids around, I'd say wear pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I would rather you wear absolutely nothing.
    (Including clothing in general)
    But I think red tights would look good with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • To wear something under it or not? How scary do you want to be? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing or red tights would be my favourites... but I guess red leggings work too ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Supergirl costume looks great ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing it looks good lmao that's funny I am wearing a super man shirt too :) except I don't have the cape with it
    http://i.imgur.com/5nTIiw9.jpg

0|0
    0|2
  • I voted for wearing nothing underneath your Halloween costume ;-) :-p

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at those legs at 39 🙈 goodness gracious

Its not that short, nothing or leggings

0|0
    0|1
  • I would suggest you Leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, what ever you feel confrontable in

also can you answer this please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1733337-why-do-you-think-she-has-her-pants-undone-here

0|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever you feel most comfortable with. Remember, Halloween, is typically cold though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Nothing? You bend over, someone snaps a picture, and you're on the internet for-ever. Pants are way too much and will just make it look like you're wearing a t-shirt. Go with leggings or tights and some cute supergirl boots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Read tights or blue tights maybe. But yeah you need some tights under there!

1|0
    0|0
  • You could buy a blue flowy skirt that's slightly longer if you think it's too revealing. Otherwise you could just go with black tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to expose yourself wear boy shorts or that and tights. I think red tights would awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • Red leggings sound cool. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • red tights or leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • Red leggings or red opaque tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear some leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about hot pants?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's going to be cold, I'd say red tights. Otherwise nothing, since Supergirl where's her outfit and boots. :)

1|0
    0|0