27% (12)31% (11)29% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I really like them. I'm even considering getting them 😊

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Ok for a Cosplay or something like that, but as a daily occurrence, they usually look dirty and disheveled and are sort of a 'fake hippy' look, like multiple piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • People can do what they've got to do and all, but locks look like complete shit in my opinion, and outside of religious reasons I don't know why anybody would want to willingly mat their hair (I mean, I get it since they think it looks good, but I just don't get it).

I guess it all depends on the person, too; Most of those locks look like neglect locks, and those types of locks look dirty and are usually worn by dirty people who want the lowest maintenance style around and don't properly clean or maintain their locks.

1|1
    0|0
    • There are natural dreadlocks and then there are extension ones. I think extensions are best since it's temporary. If it doesn't look good on you then just take them out. No long term commitment. The guys in the pics definitely have natural dreads. The girls most likely have extensions in.

• @SilenRose Meh, people can do whatever they want. I'm not going to judge them completely, but I'd never be caught dead in them (judging sentiment doesn't apply to people with neglect dreads because it's the most disgusting practice on the planet).

• They can look really nice if they are taken care of well. They wouldn't take away from someone's attractiveness in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry puts me in mind of a mop... Corn rows look more neat

1|0
    0|0
  • You literally get dreadlocks from not washing your hair for 3 months

Ew

2|1
    0|0
  • That hair makes anyone look like they are homeless or something... LOL

2|0
    0|0
  • Ye Mon' I an I Like dem Dreads...
    http://img.memecdn.com/me-rasta_o_148765.jpg
    Lol I'm so going to hell.

1|0
    1|0
  • For the most part, no.

I've seen a couple people look good with them though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit did i just see Rainbow Dreads? This world is going places...

1|0
    0|0
  • it's okay... it can look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look stupid... 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • You will get what you like of course but since you asked I think they are ugly and end up smelling.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I personally love dreadlocks on Black people or Mixed (black people). They carry it the best to me.

Few people from other races can pull off the look in my opinion.
    When they can, I stare at them in astonishment.
    Like "Wow, you're really working that hairstyle".

2|0
    0|0
    • Almost every white person looks ridiculous with dreadlocks. For some reason it just doesn't work lol

• Love them.
    Look great on men and can look great on women too... but those examples on women just don't look good to me. o. O

(More natural looks better - to me.)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cda38ce38b.jpg

24.media.tumblr.com/...m81tea8XdN1ruzhd6o1_500.jpg

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't think i could rock it! lol some people look hot in them!

1|1
    0|0
  • They only look good on a select few. The people from the pictures above? Not so much.

1|1
    0|0
  • They can look really good on some guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like them even tho few people can pull off the style... i wanted to have dreads... but my fam refused it -_-

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dreadlocks on most people!

1|0
    0|0
  • The rainbow ones in the fourth pic are awesome! But I don't usually like them that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love love love dreadlocks on guys!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yepp I would like to get them too

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think dreadlocks just look silly and dumb on white people 90% of the time, and I'm white lol. although I guess the guy in the first pic looks pretty good.

in my opinion the general mindset of dreadlocks is that they "look dirty", which is kind of rude but also a little bit true. Thinner dreads look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them. But I think they would look like shit on me. I don't think I can support that particular style. -sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • They seem to be disgusting, tbh.

1|1
    0|0
  • i loovee natural dreadlocks but the colourful ones like the pictures look kinda weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, but they are not my style.

1|1
    0|0